The Student Room Group

Pandora Bracelets

I'm thinking of buying a new Pandora bracelet, I did have one but I got sick of it and thought they were getting a bit "chavvy" as there are so many fakes around. But I really miss having a silver bracelet now and quite like the new Pandora styles.
Do you think this bracelet http://www.argento.co.uk/Models.aspx?ModelID=9845 with this charm (it looks better on a bracelet, kind of like a stud) http://www.argento.co.uk/Models.aspx?ModelID=9921 would look nice?
I just want something nice and simple now and this one only holds one bead. Does anyone have any other suggestions? I quite like this but I don't know whether it'll look a bit boring.
Reply 1
My sister likes these bracelets and I reckon she'd like that one so I'd say go for it. I like the fact that it's got lots of thin strands of chain ranther than a bulky ring of metal like most of them (that is what can make them look a bit cheap, IMO).

The shape and size of the charm is hard to make out from the picture but it's pretty unusual and would probably look quite nice on that bracelet. :smile:
Reply 2
Yeah I know what you mean about the bulkiness... think they can look a bit naff now. I ended up buying it :smile: quite like the idea that I only need one clip so I can buy another to change the look.
Reply 3
I don't like full up Pandoras, I think just having about 5 charms on the old silver bracelet looked nicest, secured with a clip so they stayed in place.

I like these, more than the other Pandora stuff, but on the whole its not a brand i'm keen on and I much prefer the Thomas Sabo range - the Jewellers where I used to work predicted this time next year it would have overtaken Pandora in popularity.
Reply 4
The Thomas Sabo charms are very cute, but I find them a lot of them to look a little childish, Hopefully this one will look quite elegant when I receive it. Still in two minds about the charm, but the charm I really want is £185 :frown: way out of my price range at the moment.

Quick Reply

Latest