The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

I'm applying to do psychology I'm predicted a BCC but i am re sitting two exams to get my grades up so its will be a BBB.

anyone got in for those grades
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Reply 381
I applied for English Literature, with Chester wanting three B's, and today got an offer of two B's and a C!! Well chuffed!
Does anyone one now how good the night life is in Chester, as I have heard mixed reviews
Original post by sparker94
I applied for English Literature, with Chester wanting three B's, and today got an offer of two B's and a C!! Well chuffed!

I have also applied for English Lit :smile:
Got an offer today!! Applied for English Language and French and all they want is a B in French, yay!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Applied on Friday for Criminology, got confirmation saying they have received my application
Reply 386
I've applied to do Adult Nursing here. I had my interview today and really hope I get in as I have also fallen in love with Chester. :smile:
Reply 387
Original post by Nessa1325
I've applied to do Adult Nursing here. I had my interview today and really hope I get in as I have also fallen in love with Chester. :smile:
Heyyyy i had my interview too yesterday how do you think you got on ?
I'm applying for English Literature and Creative Writing (:
Reply 389
Ive applied to do Primary Teaching. Interview is this Wednesday
Reply 390
Original post by DroidLord

Ive applied too, and my interview is on Wednesday :smile: where else have you applied for?? And have you had any other offers?
Hi I've applied to do Primary Education and I've got an interview too :smile:. But I haven't had any information on the interview other than the date and time that's on my ucas track, has anyone else been given anymore information they would be able to give me please!?
Reply 392
Original post by jmccracken
Hi I've applied to do Primary Education and I've got an interview too :smile:. But I haven't had any information on the interview other than the date and time that's on my ucas track, has anyone else been given anymore information they would be able to give me please!?

I got a letter through the post with loads of information but nothing changed on UCAS which has really confused me! is your interview tomorrow?
Original post by sophev
I got a letter through the post with loads of information but nothing changed on UCAS which has really confused me! is your interview tomorrow?

Oh really that's strange! Well I think I asked for e-mails rather than letters in the post but I haven't had any e-mails still so who knows ha ha! Nope mine's on 5th December but good luck if yours is tomorrow :smile:
Got an offer today! I applied for English Language and Creative Writing, my offer's BCC so I'm elated haha. My predicted grades are ABB but it's nice to have like an insurance.

Also! Anyone who's unsure; I've got a mate there and she loves it.
Reply 395
Original post by sophev
Ive applied too, and my interview is on Wednesday :smile: where else have you applied for?? And have you had any other offers?

I applied to Winchester, Chester, Trinity St Davids, Oxford Brookes and Cardiff (Last Two for History). What panel were you on on Wednesday.
Reply 396
Original post by phillips 1878
Applied on Friday for Criminology, got confirmation saying they have received my application

Have you heard back from them yet? I've applied to Chester for Criminology too! If not then good luck! :biggrin:
Original post by DroidLord

Hey! How did your interview go? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sophev

Hey! how did your interview go? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jmccracken

Heyy :smile: how long did it take between applying and getting an interview? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending