The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 1
I had my interview just over two weeks ago and haven't heard anything yet :frown: Won't start worrying until the end of this week tho - they said we would hear within three weeks "they hoped" (Besides, Warwick are renowned for being slow :rolleyes: )

My friend was invited to the second round of interviews a couple of weeks ago. I think they're on the 18th or 27th of February. Dunno if there are any more after that tho.

Hope you hear soon :smile:
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 2
Acid_Rain
I had my interview just over two weeks ago and haven't heard anything yet :frown: Won't start worrying until the end of this week tho - they said we would hear within three weeks "they hoped" (Besides, Warwick are renowned for being slow :rolleyes: )

My friend was invited to the second round of interviews a couple of weeks ago. I think they're on the 18th or 27th of February. Dunno if there are any more after that tho.

Hope you hear soon :smile:

Cool - thanks.

Well just gonna have to keep my fingers crossed. :smile:

Adam
Reply 3
I applied for English and creative writing at Warwick and haven't heard from them yet. I called them about two weeks ago and they said they were doing several rounds of interviews.

Warwick is my new number one after Oxford rejected me, so I'm really anxious to hear from them. I'll let you know if I hear anything. Best of luck to you! :smile:
Reply 4
Insatiable
I applied for English and creative writing at Warwick and haven't heard from them yet. I called them about two weeks ago and they said they were doing several rounds of interviews.

Warwick is my new number one after Oxford rejected me, so I'm really anxious to hear from them. I'll let you know if I hear anything. Best of luck to you! :smile:

i've applied to do the exact same course! i have my interview tomorrow, but i've lost the letter they gave me so i don't know exactly where to go!
Reply 5
grace
i've applied to do the exact same course! i have my interview tomorrow, but i've lost the letter they gave me so i don't know exactly where to go!

Eee! Good luck! :biggrin: Let us know how you get on!

Latest