The Student Room Group

GCSE requirements for law

hi im in yr13 and im predicted A*AA the A is in English literature and im applying for Law but I have low GCSE grades since I was abroad a lot & not in education joining half way through year 10 grades consisting of all 5s and a couple 4s and the GCSE requirements for law at Warwick is a 6 in GCSE English Literature and I got a 5 but an A at Alevels so will they consider that or do i have no shot someone pls help ☠️
(edited 6 months ago)
Original post by wholesale-shame
hi im in yr13 and im predicted A*AA the A is in English literature and im applying for Law but I have low GCSE grades since I was abroad a lot & not in education joining half way through year 10 grades consisting of all 5s and a couple 4s and the GCSE requirements for law at Warwick is a 6 in GCSE English Literature and I got a 5 but an A at Alevels so will they consider that or do i have no shot someone pls help ☠️

Generally if you dont meet the GCSE grades it is an automatic reject. Get your referee to outline your circumstances to see whether Warwick will treat if differently

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending