The Student Room Group

Could we ever build locations/buildings for congregating the underclass?

The underclass cost us not only money in social security, but also take up a lot of the police time etc etc.

Is there a way we could make their lives separate to everyone elses, keep them accommodated all together, well away from the rest of society and only let them back if they got a job?

Is this idea somehow feasible?? Like a prisoners of war ship, but obviously in the 21st century.....

These people should not be living in houses, having their rent paid for whilst their neighbour works 9 to 5 to pay off the exact same rent....

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Well they would become reproduction factories. At least it would keep used condoms and beer bottles off our streets.
Reply 2
Let's extend it to having a separate part of TSR for people that make stupid posts and only let them into the main forum when they talk sense? Is this somehow feasible?
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 3
Well, we could just kill off all the upper class and middle class people, then there would be no lower class.

But no... of course lower class people are vermin and aren't human, and every single lower class person is a lazy sod.
Reply 4
lower benefits.
Reply 5
Imbeciles like you should be shipped off to Mars. I weep for humanity.
Reply 6
Original post by billydisco
The underclass cost us not only money in social security, but also take up a lot of the police time etc etc.

Is there a way we could make their lives separate to everyone elses, keep them accommodated all together, well away from the rest of society and only let them back if they got a job?

Is this idea somehow feasible?? Like a prisoners of war ship, but obviously in the 21st century.....

These people should not be living in houses, having their rent paid for whilst their neighbour works 9 to 5 to pay off the exact same rent....

Excellent idea. After I'm not sure how after we took all their jobs away through changing from a functional manufacturing economy to a service one, sold off all of their houses and give them some of the lowest benefits, in terms of total GDP, in the western world that they feel they have the right to complain, cause crime and riot? Makes me sick to be frank.
Original post by lucas13
lower benefits.

I do hope that people like you don't ever find yourself in times of extreme financial hardship. I hope that you don't ever find yourself a main income supporter with a growing family, a nice new family home with a juicy mortgage and expensive car recently made redundant.

I do hope that never happens to you, because if it does I should hope that a person of such moral standing will not degrade himself and take these ridiculously high benefits in order to help pay your bills and feed your family.

The problem, you ignorant person, is the distribution of benefits to unworthy people, not the levels of benefits one can recieve.

Anyone may find themselves in need of financial help, not just 'lower class wretches'.

And may I add, too many undeserving people are categorised as under class scum, its horrific how this prejudism is thriving.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 8
Original post by Radradrad
Excellent idea. After I'm not sure how after we took all their jobs away through changing from a functional manufacturing economy to a service one, sold off all of their houses and give them some of the lowest benefits, in terms of total GDP, in the western world that they feel they have the right to complain, cause crime and riot? Makes me sick to be frank.

Manufacturing jobs are still around, question is whether they want to do it or not. Most are the underclass because they choose not to work.
Reply 9
Original post by zaliack
Well, we could just kill off all the upper class and middle class people, then there would be no lower class.

But no... of course lower class people are vermin and aren't human, and every single lower class person is a lazy sod.

underclass doesnt mean the same as lower class you tool
Reply 10
Original post by jokosor
Imbeciles like you should be shipped off to Mars. I weep for humanity.

do you live in a deprived area? if not, you cant really comment
Reply 11
Original post by viffer
Let's extend it to having a separate part of TSR for people that make stupid posts and only let them into the main forum when they talk sense? Is this somehow feasible?

go back to sleep in mummy and daddys nice 4 bedroom exec house
Reply 12
Original post by EffieFlowers
I do hope that people like you don't ever find yourself in times of extreme financial hardship. I hope that you don't ever find yourself a main income supporter with a growing family, a nice new family home with a juicy mortgage and expensive car recently made redundant.

I do hope that never happens to you, because if it does I should hope that a person of such moral standing will not degrade himself and take these ridiculously high benefits in order to help pay your bills and feed your family.

The problem, you ignorant person, is the distribution of benefits to unworthy people, not the levels of benefits one can recieve.

Anyone may find themselves in need of financial help, not just 'lower class wretches'.

And may I add, too many undeserving people are categorised as under class scum, its horrific how this prejudism is thriving.

i mean reduce unemployment benefits so people will actually go and work, there are jobs around but people don't want them. The whole problem anyway is that people have too high mortgages which they can't pay so if they lose their house its only their fault for biting off more than they could chew. if people bought smaller houses we wouldn't have this problem in the first place and we could find houses for everyone.
Reply 13
underclass doesnt mean the same as lower class you tool

So whats the big difference then?
Reply 14
go back to sleep in mummy and daddys nice 4 bedroom exec house

That'll be one of those posts I was referring to.
Reply 15
Original post by viffer
That'll be one of those posts I was referring to.

But its the truth mate- you have no idea and the saddest thing is you're like most of the MPs, you go making innocent people's lives hell, to protect the human right's of vermin.....
Reply 16
Original post by zaliack
So whats the big difference then?

Lower class means everyone who doesnt earn a lot
Underclass means those who dont want to work

You seriously didnt know the difference?? Underclass are the chav scumbags who get pictured in the daily mail murdering someone's father. Lower class could be pensioners etc
Reply 17
Original post by ajp100688
We already have this theoretical place to put all the supposed 'underclass' it's called the North :biggrin:

Most decent manufacturing jobs are hi-tech these days which require clever well educated people. In the past the manufacturing jobs could all be done by relatively poorly educated people but those people still took home a very decent wage. That's the difference these days; yes manufacturing jobs still exist but not for the poorly educated people who used to live off them and who through them managed to live a higher standard of life than their education would suggest.

Those areas that once relied upon the 'old' manufacturing will never rely recover until the old generations die off and new generations of much better educated people, more suited for the modern Britain, take over. That's simply the harsh facts of it, it's got nothing to do with people being lazy or choosing not to work.

low blow.
:tongue:
Reply 18
Original post by ajp100688
We already have this theoretical place to put all the supposed 'underclass' it's called the North :biggrin:

Most decent manufacturing jobs are hi-tech these days which require clever well educated people. In the past the manufacturing jobs could all be done by relatively poorly educated people but those people still took home a very decent wage. That's the difference these days; yes manufacturing jobs still exist but not for the poorly educated people who used to live off them and who through them managed to live a higher standard of life than their education would suggest.

Those areas that once relied upon the 'old' manufacturing will never rely recover until the old generations die off and new generations of much better educated people, more suited for the modern Britain, take over. That's simply the harsh facts of it, it's got nothing to do with people being lazy or choosing not to work.

Yet they choose to have kids......
Reply 19
Didn't know Hitler was on TSR...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending