The Student Room Group

worst things you have heard said to a teacher?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ZeedyA
We've all been there my friend :colondollar:

haha :wink:
Reply 41
Original post by HappygoLucky8
haha :wink:

i know lol
Reply 42
bump
Original post by jimcatinnes
Some girl who refused to take out her lip piercing told my science teacher to suck her clit when he told her to take it out. We were all just like, ok then did she really just say that?

Thats F'in hilarious!
Many things, most of them unfortunately said by me.
Reply 45
Original post by paddy__power
Many things, most of them unfortunately said by me.

bit of a bad boy , were u?
Original post by hbk4894
bit of a bad boy , were u?

I was a bit of a dick, possibly a "bad boy" depending on how you define it. I have numerous expulsions and exclusions to my name if that is part of the criteria, lol.
Reply 47
I was a bit of a dick, possibly a "bad boy" depending on how you define it. I have numerous expulsions and exclusions to my name if that is part of the criteria, lol.

arlight
Original post by hbk4894
arlight

Indeed.
Reply 49
Indeed.

kk
Reply 50
any more?
Once in Year 9 my history teacher had a slight wet stain on her trousers near her crotch where she'd spilled her drink at lunch and one boy asked "Have you just had a quickie in the cupboard with your husband?"

This was massively shocking at the time.
Reply 52
Original post by Lovefoxxx_93
Once in Year 9 my history teacher had a slight wet stain on her trousers near her crotch where she'd spilled her drink at lunch and one boy asked "Have you just had a quickie in the cupboard with your husband?"

This was massively shocking at the time.

:tongue:
Reply 53
"Sir, you need to f*** off, you're a f****ng disgrace, sort your f****ng life out!"
Reply 54
Well i called a teacher mum...
Reply 55
''I hope your baby ends up deformed.''

''If you put me in your set, I will literally stab you.'' (This boy and the teacher ended up having counselling sessions together about their ''relationship'').
One time our Latin class kept refusing to do work - saying things like Latin was the most boring subject ever (and admittedly it is kind of boring), and she kept pleading with us, someone told her to f*** off and she burst into tears and ran out of the room! I felt so bad.

Other than that, not much.
'F*** off you c**t' was said by one boy to our GCSE Drama teacher.

The same boy sprayed acid in a girls eye
Reply 58
Haven't heard anything terribly bad.
Just quite a few snide comments by a rather arrogant and ignorant individual regrading the competence of a few teachers.
Reply 59
PUTANA!!!!!! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending