i think there are loads still looking to swap - just post on this group

https://www.facebook.com/groups/274783905936365/

AND the annoying thing is we won't get to swap until we've moved into our rooms

oh~ :frown: Thanks for the link :smile:
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Hi guys

I just finished my first year of law at LSE. Congratulations on you guys who have got offers from LSE.
During the first year I brought alot of the textbooks and am now looking to sell them on. I have alot of the law textbooks including the core ones. They are in a very good condition with minimal highlighting.

Please message me if you would like further details.

Thanks
Reply 382
Hi guys

I am starting my freshman year this Oct, I am just wondering is it possible to survive without a laptop or PC? Because my finance gets a bit tight, and my old Com spoiled. I simply used my Ipad and Computers in the school's library during my High sch times. But that was high sch and we didnt have much project work then.
Original post by mangolover
Hi guys

I just finished my first year of law at LSE. Congratulations on you guys who have got offers from LSE.
During the first year I brought alot of the textbooks and am now looking to sell them on. I have alot of the law textbooks including the core ones. They are in a very good condition with minimal highlighting.

Please message me if you would like further details.

Thanks

How was your first year?
Reply 384
Hi everyone, firmed LSE for Law M100 and got into Carr-Saunders Hall for accommodation. Who else did the IB? Tc
Reply 385
Original post by implus
Anyone got this yet?

Yes. I to activate before july 31.
Reply 386
Original post by implus
Anyone got this yet?

I did. Do you have a conditional offer?
Reply 387
Original post by Francium
I did. Do you have a conditional offer?

Unconditional. I've submitted both forms :smile:
Original post by implus
Unconditional. I've submitted both forms :smile:

Did you get any sort of confirmation by email that they have received your submitted forms?
Reply 389
Original post by this.is.me
Did you get any sort of confirmation by email that they have received your submitted forms?

If you go back onto LSE For You you should be able to see it say you've submitted the forms when you click on the option.
hey guysss, i was just gonna send LSE my english proficiency records, but then i realised i omitted my GCSE short course PE grade and its on my official certificate with my english grade, do you think this will affect my application in any way? Im really worried now, please lemme know what you think asap, maybe i should mail them and ask or should i just leave it?
Reply 391
I'm just wondering, does LSE send the pre-arrival instructions to both conditional and unconditional offer holders? Because I received them but 1 friend of mine hasn't (and he has a conditional offer).
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Francium
I'm just wondering, does LSE send the pre-arrival instructions to both conditional and unconditional offer holders? Because I received them but I friend of mine hasn't (and he has a conditional offer).

:zomg: You're on the Warwick group, but you're going to LSE :ninja:
Reply 393
Original post by Tsunami2011
:zomg: You're on the Warwick group, but you're going to LSE :ninja:

Hahaha I have offers from both :P

Plus the guys who made the Warwick group said there's no problem with me joining :colondollar:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 394
anyone from hongkong applied for law??
hi guys, i've got a conditional offer for economics next year, I'm just wondering what the pre-arrival package is that you are talking about as I haven't received anything yet :confused:
Reply 396
Hi guys, I have got an unconditional offer for MISI this year. But i am yet to submit my Financial undertaking form. Is is necessary to submit the financial undertaking form inorder to obtain the CAS Statement.

Any help would be useful.
Original post by cvarun
Hi guys, I have got an unconditional offer for MISI this year. But i am yet to submit my Financial undertaking form. Is is necessary to submit the financial undertaking form inorder to obtain the CAS Statement.

Any help would be useful.

Yes.
Original post by lilytang24
hi guys, i've got a conditional offer for economics next year, I'm just wondering what the pre-arrival package is that you are talking about as I haven't received anything yet :confused:

Taken from LSE offer pack:

"A Pre-Arrival Instructions email is sent to all applicants who are holding a firm offer with LSE for entry in 2012. This email will include a link to activate a temporary LSE for You account online, where you will complete the mandatory Student Verification and Financial Undertaking Forms (SVF and FUF). These forms should be completed as soon as possible and no
later than 31 August to minimise any disruption to your registration. "
Reply 399
Original post by this.is.me
Yes.

After how much time can we expect the CAS statement once the financial undertaking form as well as the offer acceptance has been sent.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending