The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE Official firmer's thread - 2012

Scroll to see replies

Original post by cvarun
After how much time can we expect the CAS statement once the financial undertaking form as well as the offer acceptance has been sent.

LSE started issuing CAS statements around the end of June and will continue to do so in a rolling basis. I got mine within less than 2 weeks after submitting the forms.
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 401
Original post by this.is.me
LSE started issuing CAS statements around the end of June and will continue to do so in a rolling basis. I got mine within less than 2 weeks after submitting the forms.

Ohh ok thanks so much. Which course did u apply for?
Original post by cvarun
Ohh ok thanks so much. Which course did u apply for?

No problem :smile: I'm going for Accounting&Finance. Yourself?
Reply 403
No problem :smile: I'm going for Accounting&Finance. Yourself?

Am going for MISI
Reply 404
Hi, i just got Bankside single. But i couldn't really afford the rent so i really wish if any of you could swap with me. Passfield, Rosebery or Carr-Saunders or other cheaper options. I'm considering twin-sharing too as the Bankside rent is really out of my budget. Do inbox or reply to help. Thanks!!
Reply 405

Can i ask if you've got unconditional offer? That is why you got you CAS so soon
Reply 406
Original post by cvarun
After how much time can we expect the CAS statement once the financial undertaking form as well as the offer acceptance has been sent.

By financial undertaking form what do you mean, student finance? Also what is the CAS statement?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by Pauly
Can i ask if you've got unconditional offer? That is why you got you CAS so soon

Yeah my offer is unconditional. You are not issued a CAS unless your offer is unconditional.
Reply 408
This thread is so familiar as I used it all the time last year!

Just finished my first year at LSE and I've had the best year of my entire life!

If any of you have any questions about LSE generally I'd be happy to answer them :smile:

Also, I study law, and stayed at Northumberland house, so if you have any specific questions about them feel free to ask them :smile:

Good luck all of you on your results! x
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 409
Original post by phil.kuhn
Hi everyone, firmed LSE for Law M100 and got into Carr-Saunders Hall for accommodation. Who else did the IB? Tc

Hey, I got into Carr Saunders too for accommodation, though I did CIE A levels. Has anyone else got into CS?
Reply 410
Original post by Nicola21
This thread is so familiar as I used it all the time last year!

Just finished my first year at LSE and I've had the best year of my entire life!

If any of you have any questions about LSE generally I'd be happy to answer them :smile:

Also, I study law, and stayed at Northumberland house, so if you have any specific questions about them feel free to ask them :smile:

Good luck all of you on your results! x

Hey, thats nice to hear. I have an unconditional offer for law and had a few questions.

How difficult was it to adjust to studying law when the course began?

How much of free time did you have each day after lectures and studies.

I also read about this dual degree program, the joint LLB-jd, and wanted to know how tight the competition for it was?

Thank you.
Reply 411
Hey everyone, I could do with some advice...

1 - Can I apply for a pay as you go oyster card then apply for the 18+ when I have registered at Uni?? I didn't know wether you could have both at the same time?

2 - When are we put into contact with the people we will be rooming with?

Thanks in advance, Sam.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending