The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Manchester Foundation Year Interview

Hey, just wondered if anyone could give me a heads up on what to expect at my interview. Just arranged it for next week and the only info he gave me was which room to go to and what time to be there...

I've never had a uni interview before so I'm kind of bricking it lol.

It's for the science foundation year at University of Manchester if that's any help to anyone.

Thanks people :smile:
Original post by sii217
Hey, just wondered if anyone could give me a heads up on what to expect at my interview. Just arranged it for next week and the only info he gave me was which room to go to and what time to be there...

I've never had a uni interview before so I'm kind of bricking it lol.

It's for the science foundation year at University of Manchester if that's any help to anyone.

Thanks people :smile:

Hey! I've got an interview for this course next Thursday. I see from one of your other threads that you got an offer (congratulations). How was the interview?
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Congrats! Yea it was fine really, I had nothing to be worried about. I was expecting a serious interview like when you go for a job or something. It was more of an informal chat going through what the course was like and a quick go over my application.

Nothing to worry about pal.
Hey I have this interview on Friday just wondering the specific Q's they asked.

Also do you have the contact details for them, I've misplaced my letter :/
Original post by LifeRocks000
Hey I have this interview on Friday just wondering the specific Q's they asked.

Also do you have the contact details for them, I've misplaced my letter :/

Contact details are here: http://www.foundationstudies.eps.manchester.ac.uk/home/contactus/index.html

Good luck with your interview :smile:
Thank you :smile: do you have any idea how long the interview is or anything interview related?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending