The Student Room Group

Food and Drink: Slay This, Save This!

Scroll to see replies

Pork ham... Chicken sandwich meat sucks in comparison.

Save or slay:
Flapjacks or Millionnaires Shortcake?
Save the oaty goodness of the FLAPJACK

Save or slay - cold mini sausage rolls, or cold pizza?
Sausage rolls! Love those mini pastry wrapped porky-goodness!

Save or slay:

Coconut ice or turkish delight?
Both are gross! Can I slay both?

Slay or save: Frosties or Honey Loops
Save the Frosties. I love their sugary goodness. Honey loops are lovely, but I could have cheerios or something instead I guess. Gotta keep Tony the Tiger alive!

SLAY or SAVE: Battered onion rings or Coleslaw
Cat/Dog meat with a hint of cinnamon spice :biggrin: :tongue: 3187608388_8c113147b1.jpg
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by MelissaJayne
Save the Frosties. I love their sugary goodness. Honey loops are lovely, but I could have cheerios or something instead I guess. Gotta keep Tony the Tiger alive!

SLAY or SAVE: Battered onion rings or Coleslaw

Save the beautiful COLESLAW.

SLAY or SAVE:

CHICKEN CHOW MEIN
or PRAWNS
Chicken chow mein easy. Prawns can just get out of here.

Gravy or ketchup?
Save the ketchup. Never really been a fan of gravy!

Save or slay:
Shakeaway or Mcflurrys?
You're such a rascal with your choices, I love them both! I'll have to save McFlurries though, seeing as toffee crisp McFlurry is possibly one of the best things I've eaten, ever.

slay or save: Coco pops or Choc n Roll
Save coco pops! The original and best :smile:

Slay or save:

Bacon

or

Eggs
Coco pops to be saved! Choc n roll is good, but it doesn't make the milk go chocolatey like pops do. And if I want chocolatey cereal I want that choco milk delight when im done!

And thanks Mel :biggrin:

Edit: save the eggs. You can do more with em! And make brownies etc! Bacon is a one shot game!

Save or slay:
Turkey Dinosaurs or Chicken Schnitzel ?
Original post by dani_1991
Coco pops to be saved! Choc n roll is good, but it doesn't make the milk go chocolatey like pops do. And if I want chocolatey cereal I want that choco milk delight when im done!

And thanks Mel :biggrin:

Edit: save the eggs. You can do more with em! And make brownies etc! Bacon is a one shot game!

Save or slay:
Turkey Dinosaurs or Chicken Schnitzel ?

Save the Dinosaurs! (****, bit late for that. Been extinct for a while now..) But no, save the Turkey SHAPED liked Dinosaurs. I love Turkey as a meat, even if people say it's dry..I don't think so an I like it's taste better than I do chicken. And it's leaner. Schnitzel is good, but it's German.

Slay or save: Cream cheese or regular cheeses
:unimpressed: My mum is German. And she makes awesome schnitzel! But just kidding no offence taken :smile:

Save regular cheese. Variety is the spice of life after all, I would get bored with just cream cheese.

Save or slay: Hot apple pie with ice cream or hot chocolate fudge cake with ice cream
Ohhh tough one. I'd slay hot choc fudge cake because you can always eat that cold and it will be nice, but cold apple pie doesnt sound as appealing.

Slay or save: All fizzy drinks or all fruit juices?
I so in my heart want to save fizzy drinks for my love of Vimto and Pepsi Max, but I dont buy it because of my enamel and also it doesn't do your tummy favours, all that air! So SLAY fizzy, which would make it easier for me to give them up. Plus, fresh apple juice? Lovely. And what's a Sunday breakfast without orange juice.

slay or save: Mcvities or Foxes?
Hmmm probably save Foxes. Close call though.

Save or slay: grape juice or pineapple juice?
Save pineapple. It may be RIDICULOUSLY sweet, but daymnnnnn that s*** is good :biggrin: plus; pineapples rule. Till you get that horrible hard brown bit on a piece.

Save or slay:

Chicken and satay sauce

OR

Prawns and thousand island sauce
Original post by dani_1991
Save pineapple. It may be RIDICULOUSLY sweet, but daymnnnnn that s*** is good :biggrin: plus; pineapples rule. Till you get that horrible hard brown bit on a piece.

Save or slay:

Chicken and satay sauce

OR

Prawns and thousand island sauce

CHICKEN SATAY OMG OM NOM NOM NOM

Slay them prawns.

Save or slay:

sandwiches without condiments (dry dry dry)

OR

sandwiches with too much condiments (sloppy)
Original post by BethaneyJ
CHICKEN SATAY OMG OM NOM NOM NOM

Slay them prawns.

Save or slay:

sandwiches without condiments (dry dry dry)

OR

sandwiches with too much condiments (sloppy)

Haha everyone here loves satay it would seem.

Save the sloppy sandwiches because I just can't stand dry ones.

Save or slay: bbq ribs or bbq chicken wings

Quick Reply

Latest