City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

Hallam uni interviews for Nursing 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by sammylou1987
also my email for my facebook is [email protected], if you add me then I will create a group for us :smile:

xx

Iv sent a Face Book request it will be from Kerry Tinkler.

xxx
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website
Reply 41
my mature student status is taking over :frown: i dont know how to search for people on fb by their email!!
Reply 42
Hey,

I've got a conditional from Hallam for Children's, I cant wait to start!!!!
If you type in the search box, nursing students sept 2012, i've created a group, it should come up :smile: xx
Original post by loopyluc
my mature student status is taking over :frown: i dont know how to search for people on fb by their email!!
Reply 44
Original post by sarahw
Hey,

I've got a conditional from Hallam for Children's, I cant wait to start!!!!

Well done on the offer! I just carnt wait to hear from them telling us a start date etc it doesn'. t seem real yet
Reply 45
I have firmed my conditional for childrens nursing now :smile: so see u there!! (fingers crossed!!)

Congrats (:
I have firmed my conditional offer at sheffield hallam for childrens nursing too ... so should see you there in sept?! x
Reply 46
Original post by sammylou1987
If you type in the search box, nursing students sept 2012, i've created a group, it should come up :smile: xx

I've tried to search for the group on facebook but can't find it :/
think its a great idea so we get to know people before we start the course in september xx
https://www.facebook.com/groups/169913096463420/

:smile:
Original post by ahorton90
I've tried to search for the group on facebook but can't find it :/
think its a great idea so we get to know people before we start the course in september xx
Reply 48
Fab, will join now! So excited to see some fellow childrens nurses! :smile:
Reply 49
Is the group just for sheffield? - oh and will someone let me in :smile: x
(edited 12 years ago)
Your in xx
Is the group just for sheffield? - oh and will someone let me in :smile: x
Reply 51
Ta :smile:
Reply 52
Hi all,

I applied for childrens nursing branch at the beggining of november and i've only just got my interview through on the 28th of this month.This is my last choice as ive been rejected from my other four choices, can anyone tell me what the interview at sheffields like because im so scared.

Charlii x
Reply 53
Hi ppl, Just got a conditional offer for childrens nursing @ Hallam.... SO EXCITED!!! Just wondering if there is a group set up yet to join, be great to see my new student friends for the next 3years :smile:
Hi Charlie,

How did your interview go? x
Original post by Charlii18
Hi all,

I applied for childrens nursing branch at the beggining of november and i've only just got my interview through on the 28th of this month.This is my last choice as ive been rejected from my other four choices, can anyone tell me what the interview at sheffields like because im so scared.

Charlii x
Reply 55
Hey Jemma, yes there is a FB group - and well done!!! pm me your proper name and I will add ya to the group :smile:
Reply 56
Hi,
I got a conditional offer from sheffield hallam.

Is anyone else going to sheffield hallam in september for childrens nursing?
Does anyone know which accomidations are the best for nursing?

Charlii x
Reply 57
Im going to do adult nursing and im staying at the forge, which you can stay at for all 3 years and apply for extra over the summer which is good for placements, i went to view it and its close to both the campus and the city centre like in between :biggrin:...but on the campus there is accommodation on it i can remember what its called! and that looked nice but cant tell you much about that one sorry :/ x
Reply 58
Original post by jemmawray
Hi ppl, Just got a conditional offer for childrens nursing @ Hallam.... SO EXCITED!!! Just wondering if there is a group set up yet to join, be great to see my new student friends for the next 3years :smile:

me im got in doin degree in september
Reply 59
Anyone know what woodville hall is like for accommodation , it's right beside collegiate campus?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending