Reply 1381
Original post by hasan4life
saw the india v aus score and was like

helo phone face :mmm:

don't....please.
i'm still grieving :hand:

:laugh:
Reply 1382
main bore ho rahi hoon. koi hai yahaan joh mere saath baatein karenge????
:frown:
Original post by (L)*
main bore ho rahi hoon. koi hai yahaan joh mere saath baatein karenge????
:frown:

Awww, koi nahi aaya :frown:
threads dead
o hi there
Reply 1386
Original post by awais590
LOL nobody should allow racism, and we weren't in his home country! :tongue:

It's just like somebody calling someone else a paki, but using the excuse that it is normally used in their native country... we aren't in this native country!

Nah Kenny is stupid, buys players for the sake of it :teehee:
But yeah I'd probably agree that Park was our man of the match.. although Valencia and Scholes played brilliantly, Carrick too. The game deteriorated for us when Scholesy went off though.

Ah well, can't win them all. We'll get our revenge in 2 weeks time, in the real competition! :wink:

You have to look at the context inneh, which Suarez layedout. I don't mind if someone says paki innit, it depends tho HOW they saying it. if they saying it like ' u fukhin pakhi go fukh of to ur own cuntry and pack ur poppadoms!' then obv...thats racist. but if its like 'nah she a paki'. That aint racist bruv. :nothing:

Kenny is a scotsman he's cool. :awesome:
Plus he's played for liverpool b4 so he knows how it is, and he's a chillaxed guy. Where as ur sir alex fergusan is red 24-7 due to all the tension innit. And he's always chewing on gum (the actual reason to that is, so he can kick the sht out of the chewing gum instead of his players lol).

Valencia i have to say is a good player, yeah buts thats only cos he's from equador innit, more oxygen in those places so more energy lol. :lol:
No he had to take scholes off cos your team were playing sht! and sumert needed to change, but it continued to deteriote from there, nothing cud hav been done. I think they'll play better wen they're playing home. Cos even every time Evra (see wat i did there eh eh :proud:) had the ball, the whole crowd just went 'boooo'. ahah.

ahhh we'll see :wink: It's be an interesting one indeed. How will that be the real compitition tho :lolwut: And this debate shall continue.

(right this is the most i've ever spoken about football! you've tired me out :puppyeyes:)
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by soyasauce
threads dead

Maybe they're all watching the beautiful game of tennis given to us by Rafael Nadal and Novac Djokovic? :h:
Original post by Z-Ninja

Ahahaha
Original post by DontJudge
You have to look at the context inneh, which Suarez layedout.

Suarez's attempt at justice was 'inconsistent and unreliable' so THERE! If he had truly been innocent, surely he wouldn't have received the punishment he got.

Valencia i have to say is a good player, yeah buts thats only cos he's from equador innit, more oxygen in those places so more energy lol. :lol:

OMMMM RACIST
DontJudge a whole nation from one player :ahee:

No he had to take scholes off cos your team were playing sht! and sumert needed to change, but it continued to deteriote from there, nothing cud hav been done. I think they'll play better wen they're playing home. Cos even every time Evra (see wat i did there eh eh :proud:) had the ball, the whole crowd just went 'boooo'. ahah.

No! The complete opposite, we had loads of possession whilst Scholesy was on the pitch, as soon as he got subbed off our possession and gameplay went downhill. And I just love Evra, thousands of fans booing him and he didn't give a crap, legend <3

ahhh we'll see :wink: It's be an interesting one indeed. How will that be the real compitition tho :lolwut: And this debate shall continue.

(right this is the most i've ever spoken about football! you've tired me out :puppyeyes:)

Real competition cause we've won it 19 TIMES! :wink: :woo:
Original post by awais590
Suarez's attempt at justice was 'inconsistent and unreliable' so THERE! If he had truly been innocent, surely he wouldn't have received the punishment he got.

OMMMM RACIST
DontJudge a whole nation from one player :ahee:

No! The complete opposite, we had loads of possession whilst Scholesy was on the pitch, as soon as he got subbed off our possession and gameplay went downhill. And I just love Evra, thousands of fans booing him and he didn't give a crap, legend <3

Real competition cause we've won it 19 TIMES! :wink: :woo:

Sometimes injustice is served as morals differentiate in between societies. He is still a very recent player for an England team, there are so much different manners he has to now learn. Theres a wais of being propa racist and ways of being direct :wink:. He was just be direct! Allow suarez man, at least he didnt threaten him with his teeth :teeth:, now THAt wuda been lethal ya get meh.?

I agree to his ban, cos obviously it is offensive to the player, and it's something that black people went thru that’s unforgettable. But I’m just saying we should recognize that he didn't mean it in that way, and the punishment was needed only so he learns NOT to use this word ever again!

Yeah i know, i saw that man u had more possession! But they weren't attacking, and trying to get a goal, instead they were wasting time, and tried playing safe because they thought liverpool wudn't goal, which they did! So thats what they did rong, they shuda tried to goal straight away..

brav! why u making me right paragraphs man wtf :eek: i wnna keep these for my essays...
Reply 1393
dudee its "write" not "right" :facepalm:
Reply 1394
where is lehmber hussainpuri ive got a tune for him
Hello there everyone :biggrin:

Can someone do me a favour?
Look on my wall and see if you can/send me a pm please? Is the "my contact info" tab there?

Thanksss :smile:
Original post by MyselfEtAl

Hello there everyone :biggrin:

Can someone do me a favour?
Look on my wall and see if you can/send me a pm please? Is the &quot;my contact info&quot; tab there?

Thanksss :smile:

yeh it is :h:
yeh it is :h:

Awesome, thank you :biggrin:

Awesome, thank you :biggrin:

anytime :smile:
anytime :smile:

How're you doing? Are you at uni/doing a levels? :smile: