The Student Room Group

Suits

Scroll to see replies

Louis recording and playing back 'You're the man'. :rofl2:
Anyone know where I can watch season 1 + the current season of Suits? and Revenge?
Reply 182
Original post by Ape Gone Insane
Louis recording and playing back 'You're the man'. :rofl2:

Hey Harvey, who's the man?

YOU'RE THE MAN
Original post by Tsunami2011
Anyone know where I can watch season 1 + the current season of Suits? and Revenge?

http://watchseries.eu/serie/suits This website has all shows you can think of. It's amazing!
Reply 184
Original post by danny111
Hey Harvey, who's the man?

YOU'RE THE MAN

:rofl:
It doesn't look too bad, though I get the feeling it's not going to catch on mainstream in the US like they're hoping and will be cancelled early on in its second series or something :/
Reply 186
Original post by jumpingjesusholycow
It doesn't look too bad, though I get the feeling it's not going to catch on mainstream in the US like they're hoping and will be cancelled early on in its second series or something :/

Second series is going strong over there :tongue:

Last episode was brilliant, I loved Louis in it, he should definitely get more episodes with bits like that in them. Not sure what to make of Hardman yet, is he really trying to destroy Jessica, or has he genuinely changed? And still with Mike not telling Rachel- if he can never tell anyone else, he'll be forever alone (except for Jenny, Donna, or Jessica...). He should just tell Rachel it is something he'll never be able to tell her, but that it doesn't mean he doesn't trust her. Everyone is entitled to secrets, and she should just accept that.
Reply 187
Really enjoying the series, does have some jarring moments that the writers need to control a little better though.

Was female Louis the mum from the family with superpowers thing that only got one season?

Also, I think Donna is far more attractive than Rachel :yep:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 188
Original post by Mess.
Really enjoying the series, does have some jarring moments that the writers need to control a little better though.

Was female Louis the mum from the family with superpowers thing that only got one season?

Also, I think Donna is far more attractive than Rachel :yep:

Lookswise not. Rachel is the hottie.

But Donna's personality and charme make her ridiculously sexy imo.
Reply 189
Original post by danny111
Lookswise not. Rachel is the hottie.

But Donna's personality and charme make her ridiculously sexy imo.

I'd take Donna's looks over Rachel as well. Rachel is clearly objectively very attractive but honestly she does nothing for me :dontknow:

Surprised that people prefer Donna to Rachel:s-smilie: Donna looks old enough to be my mum...
Surprised that people prefer Donna to Rachel:s-smilie: Donna looks old enough to be my mum...

The power of the Cougar... never underestimate it :sexface:
Reply 192

Rachel has a look about her that says "I'm hot and I know it". Donna looks more like she has a personality.
Yeah i thought donna looked quite old too (she's still a hottie though and hilarious) i loved the scene in the bar when her and rachel pretended to be mike and harvey :rofl2:
Reply 194
Original post by syrettd
Rachel has a look about her that says "I'm hot and I know it". Donna looks more like she has a personality.

I don't think Rachel is as great a physical package as Donna. Rachel is just younger which is why most people on here are going for her I imagine.

Some of the bits with Lewis in the latest episode were just too funny :tongue:
This episode was REALLY good. I actually thought that this could be the start of a 'friendship' of Harvey/Lewis/Ross but Lewis disappointed me in the end :P He seems to be hurt so much because he hasn't been made Senior Partner yet...
At the ending I was like noooooo :frown: Donna is so fit as well :coma:

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-I9100
Reply 198
I feel sorry for Lewis. He and Mike made a good team, and I don't think he would have gone to Daniel if they'd told him what was going on. If Harvey and Jessica keep alienating him, he'll vote for Daniel if the situation arises.

I still don't know what to make of Daniel- I can't tell if he's being genuine or not, it makes a nice change from most shows where people are clearly marked.

I'm loving that Donna has got a big part unfolding. She always comes across as this wonderwoman/secretary, and it'll be good to see what happens when she's less than perfect.

I think all the stuff with Rachel was the only bad part of the episode, but maybe that's because I don't like her. Was she really needed at all? I think they just needed to fill a few extra minutes of screentime.
Original post by syrettd
I feel sorry for Lewis.

I still don't know what to make of Daniel- I can't tell if he's being genuine or not, it makes a nice change from most shows where people are clearly marked.

I'm loving that Donna has got a big part unfolding. She always comes across as this wonderwoman/secretary, and it'll be good to see what happens when she's less than perfect.

I think all the stuff with Rachel was the only bad part of the episode, but maybe that's because I don't like her. Was she really needed at all? I think they just needed to fill a few extra minutes of screentime.

I felt sorry for him too, the first time since I started watching the series that I had. It felt weird.

OMG Daniel is quickly becoming one of my favourites, the way he is portrayed is extremely good and mind boggling... I love the mystery :colone:

Donna :adore: her and mike in the folder room :rofl2: god what I'd do for that to be me :moon: but yes, I cannot wait either :colone:

Rachel is getting on my nerves now, no idea why, she just is :colonhash:

Quick Reply

Latest