The Student Room Group

AS/A Level Results Day March 8th Megathread

Scroll to see replies

I'm awaiting 7 results. I'm pretty nervous to be honest. I think I've done much better than last June but I really could not predict my grades.
I sat 4 A level modules (G3, Econ 3, M1 and C3) and 3 AS level modules (S1, C2 and Econ 1). I know that in May/June I definitely have 5 exams so far (C1, C4, Econ 2, Econ 4, G4) and really do not want to add any extra modules on top of that. I'd say I could possibly add 1 more if I have to, but I'd rather not have 7 exams again as I felt that after 6 exams in January I lost a bit of focus, and may have messed up on my 7th exam, G3, which is normally my strongest subject.
Original post by SoftMusk
yeahh i hated that root one lol i cant remember it properly and then the near to the last 4 marker question about how atp is good for its job i messed up because i wrote about how its used lol -.- sad times i dont wanna sit any of my a2's id rather sit as chem 1 lol as i did chem 1, bio 2, bio 4 and chem 4 :P

lol same hated the root one. atm i only have one bio2 AS resit so hoping it stays at that and no a2 resits lol.
Reply 1482
My results go on moodle on the night of the 7th???? :eek:
Original post by Zhy
Not worried at all here! Already know that I pretty much got high As in my modules. Expecting 100 or very close to 100 in the maths modules, chemistry would be surprised if I got below 90%. :smile:

I wouldn't be so complacent - thats the thing about exams you never really know how you have done until you get your results.
I got 62 out of 75 on c1 :frown:
Original post by bhogs001
I got 62 out of 75 on c1 :frown:

How do you know?
I said I wouldn't get all worked out and nervous...but here I am, more nervous than ever ): our school haven't even told us how we're even meant to pick up our results (where to go etc), although I suppose it makes more sense for them to tell us next week.
Reply 1487
Original post by simplecountrygirl)
I wouldn't be so complacent - thats the thing about exams you never really know how you have done until you get your results.

positive ratings and nicely stated! :tongue:
Original post by ikz94
My results go on moodle on the night of the 7th???? :eek:

This might sound stupid but whats modle?? lol
Original post by sophiakhan
lol same hated the root one. atm i only have one bio2 AS resit so hoping it stays at that and no a2 resits lol.

yeah a2 exams are just :s ugh lol
Original post by Executioner
Exactly 1 week left :s

You're welcome hun. :h: Good luck for the 8th.
Reply 1491

its what women lay on when they're giving birth to a baby.
(edited 12 years ago)

It's a school based intranet - a bit like a VLE but it also has features like a forum.

EDIT: why did I get negged for this? I'm sure the above description is what a 'Moodle' is. :erm:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by ReTurd
thats not a stupid question, alot of people dont know either..
its what women lay on when they're giving birth to a baby.

I meant moodle not modle aha lool.
Original post by suicidaloverbusiness
It's a school based intranet - a bit like a VLE but it also has features like a forum.

Aaaah i get it we have one of those lol
Aaaah i get it we have one of those lol

You're welcome hun. :h:
Original post by suicidaloverbusiness

EDIT: why did I get negged for this? I'm sure the above description is what a 'Moodle' is. :erm:

did i neg you? cause if i did it was an accident lol sorry didnt even notice and i will give you a positive rating to counter balance it :smile::smile: sorry.
6 days from tomorrow :biggrin:
Tutor group was really funny today. The form tutor made an announcement in form about results day. The number of faces that just went :eek: were crazy. Of course, there was a frenzy of people saying things like "omg, it's results day next week!!"

It was quite scary that they didn't know about it lol :rolleyes:
did i neg you? cause if i did it was an accident lol sorry didnt even notice and i will give you a positive rating to counter balance it :smile::smile: sorry.

Lol, bless you. What are you like? :rolleyes:

Quick Reply

Latest