The Student Room Group

2012 *OFFICIAL* Sheffield 5yr Interviews /Offers/Rejections

Hello all!

Not seen a Sheffield thread so thought I'd start one up soley for 2012 entry BDS.

From what I've asked, upto 200 interview invites come through the post during January and interviews held on 8th + 9th March for 75 places.

Feel free to chat all things Dentistry @ Sheffield and applications :smile:

Personally, I've not recieved anything in the post yet and for 2 interview days, there must be a heck of a lot of interviews crammed in.. or maybe not (=better chances of an offer?)

Best of luck to us all!!
(edited 12 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by chilly23
Hello all!

Not seen a Sheffield thread so thought I'd start one up soley for 2012 entry BDS.

From what I've asked, upto 200 interview invites come through the post during January and interviews held on 8th + 9th March for 75 places.

Personally, I've not recieved anything in the post yet and for 2 interview days, there must be a heck of a lot of interviews crammed in.. or maybe not (=better chances of an offer?)

Best of luck to us all!!

I know this is for Dentirsty... but I'm stressing :s

I have an interview for Medical biochemistry, regardless of the fact that my personal statement was for Phamrmacy
but omg I'm stressing so much, because I really want to get into Sheffield now!

soI was wondering ar they know to give offers easily, or is it really compeitive like Manchester or something?
Reply 2
Original post by chilly23
Hello all!

Best of luck to us all!!

Do you know how rejections are sent out? Like are they at the same time or will they wait till march to reject, and if you dont get an interview in the next weekish are you rejected?
Interview on my birthday **** yeah!!!
Reply 4
INTERVIEW ON THE 8TH MARCH :biggrin: yesssssssss!
when are rejections sent out?

and well done to the people with interivews ! - what are your UKCAT results?
Original post by Bright.Inspiration.

Reply 7
Original post by Bright.Inspiration.

663, i was so worried my ukcat wouldnt be good enough phew!
Reply 8
As far as I know, rejections come direct on ucas track directly. Dont know when Im afraid.

Just hoping the postie brings me a sheffield interview! :s-smilie:

Think most of the letters will have been delivered by end of this week, start of next week?
Reply 9
congrats to all you lucky folk with interviews! Hope im a member of this club :smile: !!
Reply 10
just read here that apparently interviews going to be posted out in batches everyday this week so should be getting a steady stream of them this week and into next week.
Original post by Patchey1000
Interview on my birthday **** yeah!!!

Possibly the best gift, ever!! :biggrin:
Original post by Moose Biscuit
Possibly the best gift, ever!! :biggrin:

No an offer would ;-)
Reply 13
No an offer would ;-)

haha YES!!
Reply 14
my sister received an interview this morning by the post for sheffield on 9th March :smile:
Reply 15
Yay!!! Sheffield interview on 9th!!!!
Reply 16
Interview on the 9th :biggrin: what a pleasant surprise
Original post by marijuana
Interview on the 9th :biggrin: what a pleasant surprise

Nice one
Reply 18

Original post by marijuana

Just noticed you both have the same 4 choices.
Original post by denty
Just noticed you both have the same 4 choices.

I know we're application twins

Quick Reply

Latest