The Student Room Group

Uni of Sheffield Physician associate 2024

Hi,

Received an interview from Uni of sheffield for physician associate sept 2024 entry. I heard in previous years they sent the interview questions before however I've only received the station titles. Have they changed it for this year? Any tips to prep for interview? The station titles are the same as their medschool titles so i'm assuming questions will be similar. I think the communication station will be role-play, so nervous.

Scroll to see replies

Hi. I have no idea about the PA interviews I am afraid it might be worth searching on the PA sub forum for more upto date PA specific insight.

However, sheffield used to issue the questions in advance for medicine too, but didn't this year - so switched it up, so they may have done the same for PAs too.

They have some new senior staff I think so it may be a new broom, so can't rely too heavily on what has gone before potentially.

Good luck with your interview.
(edited 2 months ago)
Heyy, they got back to me really really late (today) because apparently I made a mistake on my application. They managed to fit me in for an interview tomorrow as its the last day they're doing interviews..I was also a little surprised they only gave the station titles after previously hearing that they gave the questions in the past. However, its better than nothing. Good luck for your interview!
Has anybody received an offer or rejection from Sheffield yet?
Original post by annamarshall
Nope haven’t heard anything
I heard back yesterday.
Original post by Ahmed78623
I heard back yesterday.
Did you get an offer??
Original post by smallcatbigmeow
Did you get an offer??
Yes I got it, how about you?
Yes I got it, how about you?
That’s amazing, congratulations :smile: I still haven’t heard back, preparing for a rejection at this point
Don't worry there might just be a delay, when was your interview? Mine was on the 27th, My UCAS track wasn't displaying the offer yesterday, however managed to view it late in the evening and got email at half6 in the morning.
I've applied to Manchester aswell but not been invited for an interview
Don't worry there might just be a delay, when was your interview? Mine was on the 27th, My UCAS track wasn't displaying the offer yesterday, however managed to view it late in the evening and got email at half6 in the morning.
Thanks for the words of encouragement, I appreciate it a lot!! My interview was on the 29th March, it was their last day of interviews. I’ve already heard from a couple of people from my group that day, that they received rejections a few days ago - I guess that’s why I’m not feeling very hopeful😅

I also applied to Manchester however they immediately rejected me and said it was because I applied after the deadline (totally my fault). My final option is Bangor, it’s my final interview in 2 weeks and the course is fully funded so I’ve been trying really hard to prepare well for that 🤞🏼
You've got it, don't worry! Hopefully the interview practice from the other places will help.
I applied to Leeds as well, but they didn't invite me for an interview.
I applied to Leeds as well, but they didn't invite me for an interview.
Same..they must have had very strict requirements this year because everyone from my group in the Sheffield interview who also applied to Leeds said they didn’t get interviews

Yes I heard back a few months ago
Original post by kieranforkan
From Uni of Sheffield about the an actual place on the PA course? They only ran their interviews at end of Feb…
Original post by kieranforkan
A few months ago?? Did you get an offer!!
From Uni of Sheffield about the an actual place on the PA course? They only ran their interviews at end of Feb…

Sorry, I was replying to somebody else about UCAS applications
Original post by smallcatbigmeow
A few months ago?? Did you get an offer!!

Yes! I got an offer for maths, and I have already firmed it! What have you applied for??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending