The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 380
Want to get my essay drafted by Wednesday night, 1300 words done but can't get any further, struggling with a relatively simple paragraph tried and failed to write it 3 times keep making it sound brief and a non issue when the subjects quite major....still got a freeday tommorow and free afternoon so not all lost
Original post by Kim-x
Fingers crossed for you.

Essay down to 3,270 words so it's within the 10% allowance. Taking a break from it to go to Tesco for some essentials and then back to proof reading/improvements.

cheers. at least i dont have to wait long to find out
Original post by LowRider
lol this reminds me of this. It would be a good joke to put this on a lecturer's office door.

Brilliant, if only there wasn't for CCTV:tongue:

Today's day was a moderate success. To sleepy to do anything productive really. Essay wasn't really good. Better luck next time?

Read 15 pages of the book on the bus. 230 to go... Maybe I should read on now. Or nap... :smile:
Reply 383
Original post by Loz17
I know, I accepted :awesome: :hugs:

When I left at about 11, the ice has started melting along our road, and I managed the hill in canvas shoes, so in snow boots you'll have no problem. I want to go to the careers fayre too, just to have a look. I doubt any of my friends would go, they're all sat in Origins atm as it is while I'm in the library

Did you got to the careers fair? I went a minute ago to stalk bae, but there were only leaflets for them...:erm: there was however a representative for that P&O angel massage place...classy :nothing:
Reply 384
Right, 1 down 6 deadlines to go. Before Friday. FML.

Project meeting at 12.30 tomorrow, and as per I've not had time to do anything on it this week...looks like it could be another late night then...
Woo :woo:! Got 68 in the medieval history essay I agonised over last month! Best mark so far!
Reply 386
A seminar and two lectures tommorow. :frown: My first being 10am and my last being 5pm so a really long day and I haven't prepared for the seminar yet. Oh dear.

I also can't seem to stop agreeing to do society stuff and other things, it's nice to have a life but I really need this semester to not go to hell like last so I should start saying no. :s-smilie:

Less than a month until results. Hopefully by then I will feel okay about my modules this term so my terrible results will be less painful. *wishful thinking*
Reply 387
Original post by Stricof

Original post by Stricof

:cool:

I remember when you said to really motivational thing about me to JayAyy :daydreaming:
I have an exam tomorrow worth 100% of the module, my last exam. I just can't bring myself to revise for it. I have ten past papers I can work from, 4 have solutions I can check - 3 of which are illegible. And the tutorial sheets don't have all the solutions available, I can't find mine (not that they're full anyway, the lecturer skipped over half the questions). I'm really struggling with about a third of this module and I can't comprehend what some of the questions are asking me.
Reply 389
Original post by Wednesday Bass
I have an exam tomorrow worth 100% of the module, my last exam. I just can't bring myself to revise for it. I have ten past papers I can work from, 4 have solutions I can check - 3 of which are illegible. And the tutorial sheets don't have all the solutions available, I can't find mine (not that they're full anyway, the lecturer skipped over half the questions). I'm really struggling with about a third of this module and I can't comprehend what some of the questions are asking me.

Good luck!
To do for tonight:

- read chapters 3 and 4 of Gender and Jim Crow (desperately need to read these by tomorrow!)
- find articles that I can read tomorrow before my seminar and put them on my Kindle
- do a quick IMDB read of gone with the wind/birth of a nation because I really have no time to watch them :-(
Deadlines for this week:

- Complete draft of wildlife coursework one
- Complete find of pathogenics journals
- Complete outline of IS introduction
- Complete final codon preferences
- Complete outline of critical report
- Complete definations and introductions of both pathogenics essays
- Complete genetics report
- Complete draft of critical report
- Attend Arkive seminar on Thursday
- Prepare for IS meeting for Friday
(edited 12 years ago)
Got a 65 overall for African lit and a 73 in my security studies for an overall of 67, very pleased :woo: just waiting on civil war lit now!
Had another unproductive day- only added another 100 words to my report. Still I'm passed half way now and as long as I get started earlier I should be fine to get up to 1,000 words. I do have a screening to go to and some laundry to do first- my laundry bag seems to have been full no matter how many times I've been to the launderette.
Reply 394
:frown: Must do work tomorrow have an assessed lab which i ain't looking forward to. 33% of one module in 1 hour? I mean seriously who works these out lool
I have spent a while today just watching Tim Minchin because he's playing in my hometown and my sister rang me today saying 'get online now and buy us tickets', so I did! :biggrin:
2 hours of Calculus :love:
I have a 9am. I need to leave in half an hour. I am yet to get out of bed.
First lecture missed of term. :emo:
Right, plan for today
-Go to screening at 1
-Do laundry
-Continue with Politics report!!

Latest

Trending

Trending