The Student Room Group

Edexcel IGCSE English Language Anthology Notes ?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by yiannis
Yes, I am, but to be honest, I want it over and done with. Don't be nervous, just be original and "outside the box". Use the attached websites above and look at past papers. You should be FINE!
What did you get for your mock?

Yiannis

Thanks for your advice but what about the writing part? For my mocks I got a C. So in finals I don't expect a good grade from myself.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 21
Original post by Dhananjay 2012
Thanks for your advice but what about the writing part? For my mocks I got a C. So in finals I don't expect a good grade from myself.

Okay, for this you need to practise thoroughly in advance. I would highly recommend the GCSEPod podcasts; however you need to pay for them, but they are really good. If you like, I could send some over on Dropbox....
You need to create a Dropbox account-it's free and then I will send you an invitation...

My e-mail is [email protected]. You can contact me directly for more details -do not hesitate- I'd love to help you!

Yiannis
Original post by yiannis
Okay, for this you need to practise thoroughly in advance. I would highly recommend the GCSEPod podcasts; however you need to pay for them, but they are really good. If you like, I could send some over on Dropbox....
You need to create a Dropbox account-it's free and then I will send you an invitation...

My e-mail is [email protected]. You can contact me directly for more details -do not hesitate- I'd love to help you!

Yiannis

Thank you very much; however, how does one register on the dropbox? Which site do you go to? Please check your e-mail for more issues and queries that I've raised. Thank you once again: You've given me a lot of support.
how can i get section b of the anthology analysis.. someone please help me with that
Reply 24
If anyone cares, I found this site really useful for it http://www.acceleratedstudynotes.com/igcse-english-language-table-of-contents/
Reply 25
no
Original post by own
If anyone cares, I found this site really useful for it http://www.acceleratedstudynotes.com/igcse-english-language-table-of-contents/

THIS WEBSITE IS A GIFT!!!!! :banana::bban::banana2::bl:

Hi,
Do you know why there are three versions of each anthology?The website looks great except I cannot differentiate between them and not sure whether I need all the versions.
Thank you
Reply 28
Original post by mconstanceb
Hi,
Do you know why there are three versions of each anthology?The website looks great except I cannot differentiate between them and not sure whether I need all the versions.
Thank you

this website is cool and very helpfull
Original post by Alexxx-woop
THIS WEBSITE IS A GIFT!!!!! :banana::bban::banana2::bl:

site is down do u know any others ?
Thanks that’s an awesome collection of resources.

i didnt find anything...................................
Guys which anthology text do you think will come up igcse english language a june 5th
anyone got notes on h is for hawk?

omg thank you sooo much xxx

Do you have any more websites for the poetry and other
Original post by justanotherindigo
My pleasure:smile: And yh, don't worry, just PM me if you need help with anything else:wink:

Hi. Do you know of any notes on the first three texts of the paper 1 section A Non fiction texts, spec. A Anthology IGCse Edexcel? Thx
How did it go

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending