The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SuperheroSam
Not yet, only had 2 interviews and got a big fat rejection from my other one.
Got Salford on 4th April. Crapping it.

You will do fine in it! lol Anyway they were really nice and made you feel really at ease:rolleyes:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 61
Original post by Health& SC Student
Well done, never thought I would get offered a place!! Thought the maths test was really hard, but must have done ok in it!! lol:biggrin: Did u apply for LJMU!? :smile:

Hey , No didnt apply for LMJU in the end.. Went for Manchester Met and still waiting to hear back from them, Lancaster and Edge Hill interview next week. Sadly I was rejected from Preston of all places!!xxx
Original post by sla.
Hey , No didnt apply for LMJU in the end.. Went for Manchester Met and still waiting to hear back from them, Lancaster and Edge Hill interview next week. Sadly I was rejected from Preston of all places!!xxx

Good luck with the rest of the uni's!! 1 rejection isn't bad I had 2!! lol :wink:
Reply 63
Has anyone been given any information from LJMU yet about the health check, second reference and CRB? It says in my offer that these are conditions but I'm not sure whether they're going to send me stuff or if I have to sort it out myself? Thanks :smile:
Reply 64
Original post by BeccaSP
Has anyone been given any information from LJMU yet about the health check, second reference and CRB? It says in my offer that these are conditions but I'm not sure whether they're going to send me stuff or if I have to sort it out myself? Thanks :smile:

I haven't heard anything yet, but I thought that was because I hadn't confirmed it as a choice (I can't yet, I'm waiting for another to get back to me and can't accept anything until they do!)

Clearing opens in August, but I would've thought they'd start way before then as the course starts Sept 1st! :s-smilie: (MH Nursing does, anyway)
Reply 65
Original post by Kittencat
I haven't heard anything yet, but I thought that was because I hadn't confirmed it as a choice (I can't yet, I'm waiting for another to get back to me and can't accept anything until they do!)

Clearing opens in August, but I would've thought they'd start way before then as the course starts Sept 1st! :s-smilie: (MH Nursing does, anyway)

Heeeyyy hun,

Yeah AN starts September 1st too.
I don't really know what the time-scale is for offers from LJMU. I heard from them within 48 hours but then I sat an interview for UWS in January and University of Ulster in March and I've stiiillll not heard from any of those! lol
It is so frustrating waiting to hear, or doing extra work to meet conditions etc.

Whats your number one choice?? xxx
Reply 66
Hi, ive got an interview for Adult nursing at 9.30 in the morning, can anyone tell me where i need to go for this? as it does not state it in the email. Also do i need to take anything with me? what kind of questions do they ask? as i am really nervous.
Thank you.
Got an offer for Adult Nursing!! Soo happy!! :biggrin:
So who else is goin in september, can't wait!?
Reply 68
Hi, congrats on gettin an offer. when was your interview? i had one on the 17th march and still not heard :frown:
Original post by kellyp123
Hi, congrats on gettin an offer. when was your interview? i had one on the 17th march and still not heard :frown:

Thanks! :smile: Had my interview on the 7th of March and actually got that impatient the day phoned the faculty and they said keep a eye on UCAS track!! Must hve knew that I got an offer!! lol U will find out soon enough!!:redface:
Reply 70
I am getting so fustrated, checking ucas every 10 min haha. thanks :smile:
Reply 71
I am getting so fustrated, checking ucas every 10 min haha. thanks :smile:

Hi can you please tell me where i go for my interview please?
Reply 72
is it at jmu?
Reply 73
you are best getting the train to moorefields, come out the station and turn right cant miss it has a big yellow thingy outside. and dont worry about the interview they are realy nice :smile: good luck
Reply 74
Anyone els waiting on a reply from jmu?
Anyone els waiting on a reply from jmu?

Yep, had my interview on 14 March. Getting rather impatient.

Are you still waiting?
Reply 76
have you had a reply yet? mine was 17th march sill not heard anything
Reply 77
still waiting :frown: checking ucas every 10 min haha
Haha, I'm trying to limit myself to one check a day.
Reply 79
i think they update around 8 ish haha, where els have you aplied for?

Latest

Trending

Trending