The Student Room Group

GCSE Results day March 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
5 days!!!!
I'm getting my P2 results, not looking forward to it, the exam was dreadful even though I did pretty hardcore revision.
Reply 142
Original post by GreenLantern1
I wouldn't say ridiculously easier. I compared the two exam boars with my cousin (who is doing 21st) and I have to say that while our exams are marginally easier , since we have a few more 1 mark questioons (hehe :colone: ), our coursework is definitely considerably harder; especially bloody science in the news as it is so much more like an english essay :frown:

I guess so!

I'm really not looking forward to the results. Only expecting two, but think they both went pear shaped!
I'm expecting biology, chemistry, history, RE and english language (paper was worth 40% of final grade) results. Nervous :/
Reply 144
Original post by CheesePuffff
I'm expecting biology, chemistry, history, RE and english language (paper was worth 40% of final grade) results. Nervous :/

What Exam boards?I'm getting Edexcel Eng Lang(40%) and Lit(resits)(50%),AQA Chem 1 and Phys 1(50% in total) and AQA Geography B-Coasts(25%)
Reply 145
4 days!!! Good luck everyone :smile:
Reply 146
Original post by Wintabix
4 days!!! Good luck everyone :smile:

OMG Scared for science exams-they were hard,especially chemistry.
Original post by Dalek1099
OMG Scared for science exams-they were hard,especially chemistry.

Na, Biology was ef'ed up, if you did AQA.
Reply 148
Original post by star10159
Na, Biology was ef'ed up, if you did AQA.

Yeah biology was horrible :frown: fingers crossed for EXTREMELY low grade boundaries :biggrin:
Yeah biology was horrible :frown: fingers crossed for EXTREMELY low grade boundaries :biggrin:

hah yea. really want to get an A* in all three. :smile:
well, this thursday's gonna be interesting.
i'm getting my results as soon as i step into the school, so if it is bad, there goes the whole damn day!!
Reply 151

i didn't do biology only chemistry and physics.
Reply 152
aqa chem bio physics unit 2, absolutely ****ting it for chem
When are grade boundaries released?
Reply 154
Original post by usycool1
When are grade boundaries released?

Should be the day before results day, so 7th of March :biggrin:
Reply 155
Should be the day before results day, so 7th of March :biggrin:

what time do you think?
Reply 156
what time do you think?

They should be released in the morning, cos I remember I was able to look at the grade boundaries for the November 2011 exams in the morning :smile:
How are we all feeling?
More nervous or more excited?

I think I'm more excited! :biggrin: roll on Thursday
Reply 158
They should be released in the morning, cos I remember I was able to look at the grade boundaries for the November 2011 exams in the morning :smile:

Early enough to see before school?
Reply 159
Early enough to see before school?

Probably, I think so :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest