The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 580
One more article request (hopefully the last for a while!). I can't even seem to get onto the journal website at the moment for it!

suarez ga, opfer-gehrking tl, offord kp, atkinson ej, o'brien pv, low pa. The autonomic symptoms profile: a new instrument to assess autonomic symptoms. Neurology. 1999;52:523-528
Reply 581
Original post by Hygeia
One more article request (hopefully the last for a while!). I can't even seem to get onto the journal website at the moment for it!

suarez ga, opfer-gehrking tl, offord kp, atkinson ej, o'brien pv, low pa. The autonomic symptoms profile: a new instrument to assess autonomic symptoms. Neurology. 1999;52:523-528

Couldn't download the pdf so I saved a copy of the print.

Too large to attach so I uploaded it here: http://ivulpes.com/filestore/paper.pdf

Sorry about some sentences being cut off :s-smilie:
Original post by Philosoraptor
I'm quitting medicine and starting at Sainsbury's tomorrow.

Thanks a lot guys I had fun!

And me - apart from i mean it.
Reply 583
Original post by Vulpes
Couldn't download the pdf so I saved a copy of the print.

Too large to attach so I uploaded it here: http://ivulpes.com/filestore/paper.pdf

Sorry about some sentences being cut off :s-smilie:

Thankyou!
Don't worry be happy, be happy now! This song makes paper critiques so much more bearable.

Instead of CBT I propose we sit people in a room and make them watch Bobby Mcferrin perform this song. Fixes everything.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by RollerBall
Don't worry be happy, be happy now! This song makes paper critiques so much more bearable.

Instead of CBT I propose we sit people in a room and make them watch Bobby Mcferrin perform this song. Fixes everything.

Feeling better at all dude?

My Exam is tomorrow - clearly TSR is a good way of revising :biggrin:
Feeling better at all dude?

My Exam is tomorrow - clearly TSR is a good way of revising :biggrin:

uh, if you want procrastination I could send you a PM? I just wrote a big post then realised most people on this thread probably don't want to hear about it.
Original post by RollerBall
uh, if you want procrastination I could send you a PM? I just wrote a big post then realised most people on this thread probably don't want to hear about it.

Do it, I like ranting/ hearing other people's problems :smile:
Reply 588
I'm quitting medicine and starting at Sainsbury's tomorrow.

Thanks a lot guys I had fun!

:rofl:
Original post by fairy spangles
And me - apart from i mean it.

*hugs spangles* Have you at least had some sort of a break from revision at some point? Do you need me to come and poke you with a big pointy stick?
Damn it onexamination, stop telling me that the chances of me passing finals are POOR! I'm already aware of this, and your insanely difficult questions aren't helping! :frown:
1st of April.

1st Exam on the 30th of April.

**** just got real. :frown:
Original post by graemematt
Damn it onexamination, stop telling me that the chances of me passing finals are POOR! I'm already aware of this, and your insanely difficult questions aren't helping! :frown:

I had something like that : "Either you have not prepared enough, or are not taking it seriously" :rofl:
Original post by gozatron
1st of April.

1st Exam on the 30th of April.

**** just got real. :frown:

You made it to April without doing any exams? What happened to the October/November exams?
Original post by graemematt

Now that is just taking the piss.

There should be a feedback box, so you can take the piss too.
Reply 594
If you're on fb alot, you might like to join http://www.facebook.com/TheNewEnglandJournalofMedicine/app_213647655322137#!/TheNewEnglandJournalofMedicine p fairly interesting, it's like learning with no effort.
29 days till exams start, 28 days for my birthday, how nice :mad:
30 days til my dissertation is due. FML.
Original post by carcinoma
You made it to April without doing any exams? What happened to the October/November exams?

We had 2 multiple choice Jan exams, but Bham reserve 12 bad boy exams for April/May. 12 Exams in less than a two week period. :colonhash:
(edited 12 years ago)
Urrrrgh.

I hate the fact that my holidays have become time to catch up on all the work I let slide during the term :sigh:
Reply 599
Original post by gozatron
We had 2 multiple choice Jan exams, but Bham reserve 12 bad boy exams for April/May. 12 Exams in less than a two week period. :colonhash:

12 exams!? :gasp:

Latest

Trending

Trending