The Student Room Group

First time anal.

Urrr, so as it may have it, chances are it'll be happening tomorrow and I'm wondering what to expect? Hopefully nothing too horrible?

Male btw.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Urrr, so as it may have it, chances are it'll be happening tomorrow and I'm wondering what to expect? Hopefully nothing too horrible?

Male btw.

Not clear - are you receiving or giving?

Male btw.

If you do not stretch your anus to get used to it, it would hurt. Use plenty of lube and a condom. Most importantly relax.
Reply 3
Not clear - are you receiving or giving?

Possibly both.
Reply 4
Original post by KJ_the_crazy_chick
If you do not stretch your anus to get used to it, it would hurt. Use plenty of lube and a condom. Most importantly relax.

As in fingers?
Possibly both.

That's disgusting.
Reply 6
That's disgusting.

How so?
Reply 7
Why god?! Why do people do these things????
Relax your muscles and still use a condom.
There's no getting around it, it will hurt, but use lube and it won't be so painful.
Only do it if you are comfortable with doing it, if you don't want to, don't let anyone pressure you into it.
As in fingers?

Yes.
That's disgusting.

Do not be so judgemental. It does not affect you and you had the choice to read this thread. :rolleyes:
Reply 11
Original post by HighRoller
Why god?! Why do people do these things????

Why do people have sex? I assume you have had sex.

Original post by Vikki1805
Relax your muscles and still use a condom.
There's no getting around it, it will hurt, but use lube and it won't be so painful.
Only do it if you are comfortable with doing it, if you don't want to, don't let anyone pressure you into it.

Yes.

Thanks for actually giving constructive advice. Much appreciated.

Do not be so judgemental. It does not affect you and you had the choice to read this thread. :rolleyes:

Indeed!
Why do people have sex? I assume you have had sex.

Thanks for actually giving constructive advice. Much appreciated.

Indeed!

It is okay. Make sure it happens slowly and gently otherwise it could really hurt.
It would help if you gradually work your way up, so for instance start with a well lubed finger, and increase when you get used to it, until you eventually have sex. Just use a condom and plenty of lube, and take it slow. It will hurt as it thrusts in, but take it slowly nevertheless, as if it's thrust in too quickly, there's a risk of causing a tear.
If you're thinking of using fingers first to loosen yourselves up, then for the love of god don't do it if you've pooed recently and make sure you've wiped properly, you don't wanna get pooey fingers, cos that sounds disgusting.
Reply 15
Ew.
You poo out of that thing.
Original post by Tudball
Ew.
You poo out of that thing.

Well done :holmes: the giver also uses the thing his wee wee comes out of.

For man-woman sex, the man also uses his wee wee hole and he sticks it up a woman where her period blood comes out from . . . not that much diffent/better/worse really, is it.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 17
fudge packing can lead to terrible things, as a certain episode of south park showed us.

good luck OP
Maybe this is relevant: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euXQbZDwV0w

But seriously, OP, get drunk or something first.
Reply 19
Original post by Clare~Bear
Well done :holmes: the giver also uses the thing his wee wee comes out of.

For man-woman sex, the man also uses his penis which wee come sout of and he sticks it up a woman where her period blood comes out from . . . not that much diffent really, is it.

Well, I'm hoping a woman won't spurt her period all over me while we're having intercourse.

But television has shown me that sometimes women crap themselves during anal sex, and I'm really not too fond of that idea.

Quick Reply

Latest