The Student Room Group

How much do you drink a week?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Varies, usually none, last week maybe 50... Over two nights :/
60 units in the past 7 days according to my Drinkaware account. That's £73 and 3893 calories
Reply 42
Only drink at parties, so usually a couple of budweiseres and 1/3 to 1/2 a litre of vodka, maybe once every two weeks.

so 15-20 units? :s-smilie:
Reply 43
0-2, had a hard time convincing my doctor that i only drank that much considering i'm a university student but i'm really sensitive to alcohol and come out in a rash if i drink more than that or if i use it in skin products.
Reply 44
Original post by The Entity
I worry about my alcohol intake.
Worry about worrying. Worrying and stress is very bad for your health.
During the week? None. Weekend? Ha.
Reply 46
probably 60-70 units? more if it's a big birthday or whatever, less if i have no money
Reply 47
0 units, I don't like drinking on my own. I have no friends to go out with or anything, so i hardly ever drink..

So, how much in UK units does everyone else drink on a weekly basis?

Obviously by that i mean a rough estimate, cos you cant know exactly how much units a week you drink.

UK guidelines suggest anything over 21 units of alcohol is dangerous.

If you're worried about the consumption of alcohol you're drinking why don't you just stop drinking all together? At the end of the day what people don't seem to remember is that alcohol is a drug which if not used with care can seriously damage your body. But you obviously can still have fun, just maybe limit yourself to two drinks every time you go out at least this way you'll save money too! :smile:
Reply 49
Original post by Bettypratchit
If you're worried about the consumption of alcohol you're drinking why don't you just stop drinking all together? At the end of the day what people don't seem to remember is that alcohol is a drug which if not used with care can seriously damage your body. But you obviously can still have fun, just maybe limit yourself to two drinks every time you go out at least this way you'll save money too! :smile:

tbh, i would find it very hard not to drink at all.

im pretty sure im addicted to it.
Reply 50

So, how much in UK units does everyone else drink on a weekly basis?

Obviously by that i mean a rough estimate, cos you cant know exactly how much units a week you drink.

UK guidelines suggest anything over 21 units of alcohol is dangerous.

0 units.

Quick Reply

Latest