The Student Room Group
Reply 1
well i have been told i have to go to their open day tmoro if i want to be considered. i dont know anything about interview.
Reply 2
i'm going to go to their interview tomorrow as well. does anyone know what time we're meant to get there for? please! i can't find my stuff
Reply 3
dr2be
i'm going to go to their interview tomorrow as well. does anyone know what time we're meant to get there for? please! i can't find my stuff

i thought it was just an open day
Reply 4
yup, it was just an open day. lord knows why i wrote interview.
Reply 5
i don't believe this! Uni of Bath actually gave me a conditoinal offer....i emailed them saying i couldn't attend their open day and interview and now they gave me an offer anyway!! requirement: BB and B in AS biology...but i don't intend to go to uni of bath anyway:rolleyes:
Reply 6
Robusty
i don't believe this! Uni of Bath actually gave me a conditoinal offer....i emailed them saying i couldn't attend their open day and interview and now they gave me an offer anyway!! requirement: BB and B in AS biology...but i don't intend to go to uni of bath anyway:rolleyes:

just 2 A levels, and 1 AS?
Reply 7
yes, cos i've got my Maths alevel already, so i thnk thats y they haven't include it in the requirement. im doing A2 chemistry, A2 physics and AS biology atm
Reply 8
Robusty
yes, cos i've got my Maths alevel already, so i thnk thats y they haven't include it in the requirement. im doing A2 chemistry, A2 physics and AS biology atm

did u get A in maths?

i went to the open day, but i still havent heard anything.
Reply 9
w8wizz
did u get A in maths?

i went to the open day, but i still havent heard anything.

yeh i did.

u haven't hear anything from Bath??!!

wot did u get for ur AS's?
Reply 10
Robusty
yeh i did.

u haven't hear anything from Bath??!!

wot did u get for ur AS's?

AABC in chem, biology, maths and pe.

they told me to come to the open day on second of march so i went, but havent heard anything since then.

Latest

Trending

Trending