The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Societies & Clubs

Full list here: http://activities.lusu.co.uk/list/

What do all of you 2012 joiners think you'll join, or what are you current students a part of?

I'm thinking that I like the look of debating, e-sports, harry potter, humanist, innovation, comedy institute, marketing, poker and pool and snooker.

May have to narrow it down a bit :biggrin:
I'll probably join the running club and try for the Grad College football team. Apart from that I reckon I'm going to throw myself heavily into my doctorate and do some music on the side
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Reply 2
I would look at joining the american football team, maybe pool/snooker too. Going to keep my options open, as wing chun appeals to me as does the snowsports.
Reply 3
Like the look of Art, Backpackers/Hiking, perhaps baking (I make a mean carrot cake), Film, maybe comedy/writers, Photographic, Silent Film...
Probably gonna have to be somewhat more selective seeing as sleep is my main hobby.
I think i'll go mainly for a few sports, and amnesty int. also the 'innovation' one sounds amazing, (and obviously medsoc. ad medsin.)

But i will launch myself at 'wilderness medicine' which sounds like the best thing in the world ever! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending