The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

someone should let the misc and/or Anonymous on Samantha Brick :colone:
Original post by AdaD
Agree. The hate for a page or two of football talk is a bit extreme. Almost a page on Samantha brick, dafuq is Samantha brick and what does she have to do with weightlifting?

It wasn't exactly hate. just two people saying football is gay. relax!

P.s. Adonis' physique was ****, he had zero traps and it looked really weird.
jealous bitches
Original post by DJkG.1
That's a bit unfair man.

In the context in which that comment was made, Adonis was making a passing reference to the fact that his leg growth is at a quicker rate than for other muscle groups.

And frankly (this is not a personal comment against you or anyone in particular) but a lot of guys who slated him had pussy legs in comparison... so yeh...

You take the time, to pop up every time Adonis is mentioned. To defend a man you've never met in real life against people on a message board you will never meet.

If you aren't Taleb, then you really, really need to re-evaluate your life.
Original post by The Question
You take the time, to pop up every time Adonis is mentioned. To defend a man you've never met in real life against people on a message board you will never meet.

jealously
Reply 385
Original post by Smack
Samantha's all right for a milf - I'd definitely bang her.

2/3 beers I'd say.
Original post by Lozzaa
2/3 beers I'd say.

thnx babby
Oh lawd. :P
Original post by Michael XYZ
Oh lawd. :P

saw my pics huh?
Original post by The Question

And he's definitely been doing it for at least 2 years because - while I don't remember the name - I instantly associate his profile pic with the guy who always appears when anything negative is said about Adonis! :tongue:

It's pretty weird. I can't really make any good guesses at the identity though - he certainly posted when Adonis wasn't banned and didn't do anything obviously dupe-like. But then who else could it be?

And I disagree with your last statement. I'm pretty sure he should re-evaluate his life if he is Taleb as well. Steroids when you weight 75kg?
Original post by SamanthaBrick
saw my pics huh?

Oh heavenly blessed beauty whose beauty is divine and everylasting, I would drag my scrotum through a mile of broken glass just to hear you fart through a walky talky.

Original post by Chumbaniya
Steroids when you weight 75kg?

Seen far worse. On Misc I've seen people say they've cycled and in all honesty you'd be wondering if they even lifted. It's rather stupid. I mean, they're argument is that if they're going to do so in 5 years why wait - better to make gains now. Which is fair enough, but still looking at someone who has cycled and look like he may not have lifted at all is ridiculous.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Michael XYZ
Seen far worse. On Misc I've seen people say they've cycled and in all honesty you'd be wondering if they even lifted. It's rather stupid. I mean, they're argument is that if they're going to do so in 5 years why wait - better to make gains now. Which is fair enough, but still looking at someone who has cycled and look like he may not have lifted at all is ridiculous.

I suppose from a technical standpoint, no matter what your level of development is there's still the potential to get something out of taking steroids. But to me it just seems absurd for someone who hasn't already gone a long way naturally to do it -without the understanding of what they're doing (not just in terms of the drugs but in terms of exercise itself) the chance of messing yourself up is just so high. If you don't learn the value of working hard without drugs, I imagine these people just convince themselves that the drugs are more important than the effort they put in.

Well anyway, I suppose I'm not the most balanced of viewpoints. I understand drug use for people trying to compete at elite levels in their chosen sport in cases where the sport pretty much demands it, but otherwise I can't get my head round it. I know there's not a particularly strong reason not to but it just feels really odd to me.
Original post by SamanthaBrick
saw my pics huh?

It would help the troll cause for you to add to pics to your profile.

It might make the girls of TSR jealous though.
I might upload my dissertation to coursework.info and see if they give me enough credits to give SamanthaBrick a subscription.
Original post by The Troll Toll
I might upload my dissertation to coursework.info and see if they give me enough credits to give SamanthaBrick a subscription.

another thing bought for me because of my looks .. sigh x
I suppose from a technical standpoint, no matter what your level of development is there's still the potential to get something out of taking steroids. But to me it just seems absurd for someone who hasn't already gone a long way naturally to do it -without the understanding of what they're doing (not just in terms of the drugs but in terms of exercise itself) the chance of messing yourself up is just so high. If you don't learn the value of working hard without drugs, I imagine these people just convince themselves that the drugs are more important than the effort they put in.

Well anyway, I suppose I'm not the most balanced of viewpoints. I understand drug use for people trying to compete at elite levels in their chosen sport in cases where the sport pretty much demands it, but otherwise I can't get my head round it. I know there's not a particularly strong reason not to but it just feels really odd to me.

you are heavily heavily biased, hence no debate is needed as it will never lead anywhere .
Reply 396
What sort of stats does Adonis have now? And lol @ press/bench ratios, I'm like 3:5.
I think my press:bench would be about 2:3. My best bench was 90kg and my best press was 57.5kg x2 so I'd guess almost exactly 60kg for a single.
Reply 398
And he's definitely been doing it for at least 2 years because - while I don't remember the name - I instantly associate his profile pic with the guy who always appears when anything negative is said about Adonis! :tongue:

It's pretty weird. I can't really make any good guesses at the identity though - he certainly posted when Adonis wasn't banned and didn't do anything obviously dupe-like. But then who else could it be?

And I disagree with your last statement. I'm pretty sure he should re-evaluate his life if he is Taleb as well. Steroids when you weight 75kg?

Why don't you just ask me mate, lol. :tongue:

Hit me up if you ever visit your alma mater, you can find me in the CMS jammin' with the mathmos (between lectures in Sidgwick).
Original post by DJkG.1
Why don't you just ask me mate, lol. :tongue:

Hit me up if you ever visit your alma mater, you can find me in the CMS jammin' with the mathmos (between lectures in Sidgwick).

Well it would hardly seem sporting to just ask. Where's the fun in that? :rolleyes:

Latest