The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by sherbetlily
Thank you for the help! Just been looking over what I have done so far and it seems to match up more or less. What have people got for their final race time? Using 2 pitstops and type C tyres I have got a 01:54:50 final race time but this may be completely wrong :s-smilie:

My fastest is tyre A with 5 pit stops doing 15 lap stints with the fuel: 135,135,140,140,140 .. I only had balests for CJ to make her weight the same as pete's so they are both 69kg so it doesnt matter who drives.

I got the lap time 1:51:59 as my final race time.

What were your stats for tyre C? because the fastest I got for tyre C was 1:55:19
Reply 81
Original post by Kezza369
My fastest is tyre A with 5 pit stops doing 15 lap stints with the fuel: 135,135,140,140,140 .. I only had balests for CJ to make her weight the same as pete's so they are both 69kg so it doesnt matter who drives.

I got the lap time 1:51:59 as my final race time.

What were your stats for tyre C? because the fastest I got for tyre C was 1:55:19

Just make it so that the ballast takes it up to the minimum 640kg weight.

My fastest time was with Tyres A Doing 1:51:21 :smile:
Reply 82
I managed to get 01:13:18 with tyre A and 4 pit stops, also got a final weight 640.003
Reply 83
Original post by MatteoG
I managed to get 01:13:18 with tyre A and 4 pit stops, also got a final weight 640.003

Personally i think thats wrong :/ What are your stint laps?
Hello

Can anyone please send me a completed version of their partrick racing model spreadsheet as i am really struggling with mine and want to make sure i get it right! thankyou x
Reply 85
Original post by barkingbarney
Hello

Can anyone please send me a completed version of their partrick racing model spreadsheet as i am really struggling with mine and want to make sure i get it right! thankyou x

Email address?

Moderator comment: Please exchange email addresses via private message rather than on public threads. Thanks.
(edited 11 years ago)
Hmmmm! I hate this exam already haha! My email address is [Mod edit: Email address removed. Please use PM's] if anyone has a model they think is correct-ish? I would like to compare it to what we have done in class...I seem to be getting nowhere.
Thanks for all the feedback so far!!
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 87
can anyone give me the introduction for the report in ACTIVTY 4? please please please please please please.....:frown:
Reply 88
Original post by Motherland
I wanna know about activity 4 and activity 2 as well.... PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP US OUT... anyone who knows.. please help me out:frown:

Best thing is to go onto the Edexcel website (for Applied ICT) and search for past papers. The Activities are very similar year on year. Well, Activity 3 & 4 tend to be specifically worded for changes to the current model... but Act. 1, 2 and 5 tend to be similar.
I cant understand any of this and it makes my nipples hurt!!!!!!
go on the savage, you punk rocker!
My teacher mr savage has worked all this shnizel out, but we are not telling as thats cheating.
Reply 91
Original post by Ricco_T
Best thing is to go onto the Edexcel website (for Applied ICT) and search for past papers. The Activities are very similar year on year. Well, Activity 3 & 4 tend to be specifically worded for changes to the current model... but Act. 1, 2 and 5 tend to be similar.

i checked it out ricco... but there were no answers given.. they have just written some crap.. which is not understandable. :frown:. so it would be great full if you could give me an introduction.. and then i can continue with the activity..

Reply 92
Hey does anyone know who is doing unit 7?
Reply 93
Original post by MatteoG

Im not sure that is right because as far as i can tell the four tyres range from 1:50:00 to 1:55:00 and if you get any faster by a lot or any slower by a lot then there has been something wrong...
is anyone else having a problem with thier final race time ? my results is 0 even though the cell its linked to I84 of the lap times sheet has a number in :s-smilie:
Reply 95
Original post by thenerdinator
is anyone else having a problem with thier final race time ? my results is 0 even though the cell its linked to I84 of the lap times sheet has a number in :s-smilie:

Yes this happened to mine aswell..... i have no idea why
Reply 96
It might depend on the order you fill in the spreadsheet, is this possible?
Reply 97
What order is everyone doing the spreasheet in ? is evryone starting with the stats worksheet?
Reply 98
Original post by sallyd
What order is everyone doing the spreasheet in ? is evryone starting with the stats worksheet?

Hey did the exam last year, its best to do it in the order they give you! remember leave enough time for the last section the only reason why someone would screw uip is if they dont know how to manage time :l ....
Reply 99
@Sadii... do you have any ideas about how we should write the report in activity 4?? since you have done the exams before.. could you just give me an introduction for the report ?? based on the scenario and spreadsheet file you had before.. i could just get an idea of the report writting... please

Latest

Trending

Trending