The Student Room Group

What's the worst film you've ever seen?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by GiveMeAChallenge
Disaster Movie. Terrible

Beat me to it. Awful awful awful.

Wouldn't normally watch such a terrible movie through to the end but it was on tv in the early hours and I was sitting with family in the living room.
Dragonball Evolution, I expected it to be great -.-
Original post by SweetsAndSugar
Beat me to it. Awful awful awful.

Wouldn't normally watch such a terrible movie through to the end but it was on tv in the early hours and I was sitting with family in the living room.

Haha! I went to see it at cinemas and tonnes of people just walked out :P
Original post by Miss Trololol
God that is a messed up movie. My life was never the same again after I watched it.

Same!
Me and my friend had watched it together last year after we had finished our exams, and they wanted to watch it so badly so I decided to watch it with them.
That was a complete mistake of mine:eek:
Apparently, the director has had a lot of death threats after the release.
Original post by GiveMeAChallenge
I loved that film :colondollar:

Haha really? oh well each to their own I guess :biggrin:
Original post by senator88
Haha really? oh well each to their own I guess :biggrin:

yes :P i'm easily pleased :redface:
Reply 46
Original post by goldenboy247
pulp fiction, it makes no sense whatsoever

Are you stupid by any chance?
Reply 47
-Disaster Movie
-Monte Carlo
-Breaking Dawn
Original post by MrTwist
I've seen a lot of 'favourite film' and 'most anticipated film' questions on here, but i think asking what the worst film someone has seen is a much more interesting question.
Personally i'd have to say 'The Goonies' and 'Sex and the city'.
Disclaimer: Although i watched the latter to the end i was brain dead by minute four, so have no recollection of any detail after that point :s-smilie:

I get VERY defensive about people saying mean stuff about Sex and the City. SATC2 I might just allow, but the first film? SO. GOOD.
Original post by Jordan_1
Are you stupid by any chance?

no... are you?
Reply 50
:yucky:Spiceworld... or the haunted mansion.. but then that did have one part when eddy murphy gets hit in the face with a drum:mmm:
Reply 51
Original post by goldenboy247
no... are you?

No, because I understood the film... wasn't exactly difficult.
Original post by wiccanravenclaw
anchorman. That's two hours of my life i'll never get back.

And i hear they're making a sequel. Dear god.

by the beard of zeus!
The worst film I've ever seen is Jennifer's Body- it was absolute rubbish.
Reply 54
Original post by Dalek1099
Unfortunately,I can't remember the worst ever movie I have ever seen because it was very bad and allk about love if I remember right about 3/4/10.Cinemas are great because the average movie is about 8/10 and only a few films I have ever seen have been below 6.The worst film I remember the title of was The Social Network.

One of the worst films you've seen was The Social Network?!

I fully respect other people's opinions, but The Social Network... really?
Original post by Dalek1099
Unfortunately,I can't remember the worst ever movie I have ever seen because it was very bad and allk about love if I remember right about 3/4/10.Cinemas are great because the average movie is about 8/10 and only a few films I have ever seen have been below 6.The worst film I remember the title of was The Social Network.

How could you not love the social network?
Reply 56
Would have to agree with the chap who said Lesbian Vampire Killers. If you enjoyed this, you are everything that is wrong with the young males of Great Britain.

The room is obviously fantastic for its subtle, black comedy... surely?
Reply 57
Dragonball Evolution
Avatar, the legend of aang (the anime is amazing, the movie was disappointing)
Scott Pilgrim vs. the world
I recently watched the descendants. What a yawn fest! Apart from the little kid everything else was boring.
Vampires Suck and I Still Know What You Did Last Summer

Quick Reply

Latest