The Student Room Group

Anyone know how to reach Princess Eugenie of York?

I would like to date Her Royal Highness Princess Eugenie of York, but she is uncontactable and unreachable. Anyone know how to reach her? Thank you. By the way, I have also uploaded this question on other sections as well.

Wilber

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by eugeniehayanisel
I would like to date Her Royal Highness Princess Eugenie of York, but she is uncontactable and unreachable. Anyone know how to reach her? Thank you. By the way, I have also uploaded this question on other sections as well.

Wilber

Buy VERY expensive clothing and pretend to be His Royal Higness Prince of XXX country. Hire a couple of bodyguards (well dressed as well) and then destiny will help you meeting her somewhere.
You'll be happy when during your marriage (in the years to follow) you ll see guys wearing the "should have been me" shirts
I was not joking. How do I reach her? I would like to ask Her Royal Highness out, but she is uncontactable and unreachable. Phone number? Email? Something?
Reply 3
I was not joking. How do I reach her? I would like to ask Her Royal Highness out, but she is uncontactable and unreachable. Phone number? Email? Something?

You have a nice point of view about how to face the economic crisis.
As in someone must want to date Her Royal Highness because of her money? Aside from the claim which is irrelevant, how do I reach her?
Reply 5
As in someone must want to date Her Royal Highness because of her money? Aside from the claim which is irrelevant, how do I reach her?

Try contact her via her website http://www.princesseugenie.co.uk/

Contacting the person 6th in succession to the British throne won't be an easy job.
Are you sure it is her website? First of all, it says "Eugenie ......." instead of "I ..........". Second of all, it hasn't been updated for a while. Third of all, it just doesn't look like hers. I suppose I will wait for someone else than you to answer?
Reply 7
Are you sure it is her website? First of all, it says "Eugenie ......." instead of "I ..........". Second of all, it hasn't been updated for a while. Third of all, it just doesn't look like hers. I suppose I will wait for someone else than you to answer?

While waiting tell us why (and how much) you desire your prospective girlfriend.
Think she has a profile on here

http://match.com/
Original post by Spairos
While waiting tell us why (and how much) you desire your prospective girlfriend.

1. She is pretty.
2. She is Royal. Not everyone has Royal blood.
3. She is interesting.

Hence, interested in knowing her.
Reply 10
1. She is pretty.
2. She is Royal. Not everyone has Royal blood.
3. She is interesting.

Hence, interested in knowing her.

Do you have royal blood as well?
Original post by BabyfacedDom
Think she has a profile on here

http://match.com/

Are you sure, because that doesn't seem to be accepting UK postal code. Also, 3 pages of girls poped up on age 22 search, but none of them was Her Royal Highness.
Original post by Spairos
Do you have royal blood as well?

No, I have a Duke blood of direct descent. I also have the certificate for this blood lineage. My mother's side is related to a Royal blood indirectly (at least two of the ancester-relatives in her family were Royals by blood), but not really. My mother's side is also of a Duke blood.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 13
Yes, but why her and no Her Royal Highness Beatrice, for example?
Original post by Spairos
Yes, but why her and no Her Royal Highness Beatrice, for example?

Because Princess Eugenie is prettier.
Reply 15
hate to say this, but if you get your "duke blood" from your mothers side, it's an extremely weak link the royal family will probably discard, a link through the woman is very weak... Henry VII practically **** himself everytime someone mentioned him only being royal through his mother XD
Yes, I know. But I still have a Duke blood of direct descent from my father's side. It is not just any Duke blood but the most famous blood in Korea which goes by the name "God of Sea". Someone asked if I have anything to do with any Royal Blood, and I simply answered that my mother's side, which is also a Duke blood of direct descent just like my father's side, has indirectly to do with Royal Blood. If this doesn't draw Her Royal Highness's interest in having interest, then we won't be dating. Also, if she is uncontactable, then obviously, we won't be dating. What else could possibly happen how?
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 17
Yes, I know. But I still have a Duke blood of direct descent from my father's side. It is not just any Duke blood but the most famous blood in Korea which goes by the name "God of Sea". Someone asked if I have anything to do with any Royal Blood, and I simply answered that my mother's side, which is also a Duke blood of direct descent just like my father's side, has indirectly to do with Royal Blood.

most famous in South or North Korea? (or within the whole Korea?)
Original post by Spairos
most famous in South or North Korea? (or within the whole Korea?)

Both, altogether. It is originally a North Korean Family. It is just that some of us immigrated to South Korea Region after 2 million North Koreans, who have exodused from outside about 2000 ~1500 years ago, annexed 4 million South Koreans 900 years ago.
(edited 12 years ago)
He is somewhat known in UK as well for those who are related in heavy military background. The most famous reference is from George Alexander Ballard, a vice-admiral of British Royal Navy.
http://www.koreanhero.net/en/NationalHeroOfKorea.htm
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending