The Student Room Group

UK's biggest female bodybuilder reveals why she's still single after nine years

another daily mail article about women's bodies:tongue:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2128219/The-way-I-look-makes-hard-meet-men-UKs-biggest-female-bodybuilder-reveals-shes-single-years.html

what do you think of her physique? of course she had put a lot of hard work to get such a great physique, but at what cost? she says she finds it difficult to get guys. there must be some guys out there who like big muscles on females? i have said before that men are much more accepting of womens bodies than women are of men. despite what the media has us to believe. usually unless a man has lots of money, women will be more shallow about bodies.

guys, do you find her attractive? girls, do you find that body attractive and would you want a body like that yourself? and do people think that the world of female bodybuilding is wrong and its disgusting that some women want to be like this? i imagine that her clitoris is enlarged, she has a man's voice and no breasts.

Scroll to see replies

Her head looks like it's been shopped onto a man's body :zomg:

I personally cannot see the appeal visually, but the amount of dedication and perseverance that goes in to looking as she does is pretty ****ing impressive - that in itself is probably attractive to some people.
Reply 2
I think I just threw up a little.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 3
the title 'female bodybuilder' reveals it for me
Reply 4
Personally, I don't like bodies like that on women. Saying that, that's my preferance. Though I respect them for the work they put in, as I do male bodybuilders.

But, as far as sexual attraction goes, such physiques aren't for me. Though as you say, OP, I imagine there are men out there who like women like that.
Reply 5
I wouldn't ride that into battle.
Reply 6
Her hand jobs must be heavenly. :sexface:
There's really no need for the top part of a bikini when you look like that. They're pretty much just pecs at this point.
Original post by PoGo HoPz

mbeE0iI2LZg
Reply 9
her thigh looks like the pictures of mountain ranges from space i saw in geography :lulwot:
Reply 10
She's still single because she's basically a man. Even her face looks manly. Ordinarily I would say she must be on steroids but in this instance I can only assume that she actually used to be a man.
(edited 12 years ago)
run away
Reply 12
ewwwwww

you're a glass-half-full kind of guy aren't you..
Oh god :zomg:
Reply 15

really?! she looks like she'd tear ones cock off!
Just noticed she was from Brighton... thought "alternative lifestyles" were--er, more accepted there.
Reply 17
I don't think it's just because she's a body builder but it's the extent she's taken it to , I didn't know that it was possible for a woman to get that way naturally !
Reply 18
she is scary
Sorry but she is rank what does she expect imagine bringing home that to your parents mine mum and dad would probably think I have turned gay. Like the OP said women are just as shallow about what people look like (unless there is money involved) and it's perfectly fine for men to stay away from women who don't even bother to make themselves presentable sexual attraction is a big part of a relationship no matter what anybody says. No one has forced her to become a bodybuilder it was her decision and she has to live with the consequences not complain about men.

Latest

Trending

Trending