Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

1 Double 1 Single room available in house 5 minutes from UWE Glenside Campus.

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    I am a second year student studying English and English Language at UWE. I am currently looking for two house mates to fill a double and a single room in a house in 49 Small Lane, 5 minutes walk from Glenside campus.

It is a 5 bedroom house; my current housemate (studying occupational therapy) and myself are occupying two rooms (our other current house mates' courses have finished) and the third room has been filled by a current tenant that is staying on. The house is amazing, modern and more like a real house than a student house, with an amazing bathroom with stand alone shower and a lovely bath, and a large modern kitchen. The living room has a big television and really nice leather sofas.

Both rooms are on the second floor, the double is 285 per month excluding bills, and the single is 255 a month excluding bills. This price is extremely cheap - about a hundred pound cheaper than most other student properties nearby. Bills are expected to be cheap also.

We are looking for fairly laid back fun house mates who are reasonably tidy, if you are interested leave a message on here or give me a text 07964682508.

Thanks

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 18, 2012
New on TSR

Exclusive Nick Clegg interview

Your questions answered by the deputy prime minister

Article updates
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.