The Student Room Group

Leeds 2013 Medical School Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MTW47
I think he asked at interview yesterday:smile:

Ah okay thank you :smile: also thanks for reading through last years thread!
Original post by MTW47
thanks and I hope it all means nothing and that they let us all know tonight!!!

Aha that would be amazing!
Original post by erniiee
Aha that would be amazing!

I so wish this would happen...Today was the last day of interviews right?
Reply 1383
Original post by erniiee
Okay, did you call?

Haha I'm a she.. And yeah I did have my interview yesterday so I asked her when it was over. She said UP TO two weeks so we could get them any day now :/
Original post by Eureka!
Haha I'm a she.. And yeah I did have my interview yesterday so I asked her when it was over. She said UP TO two weeks so we could get them any day now :/

Did you neg me? :frown:

I didn't call you a she :tongue: ah that's good, they've kept us waiting for a long time! Can't imagine how people coped last year.
Original post by Lizzie232
I so wish this would happen...Today was the last day of interviews right?

Apparently yea!
Reply 1386
Original post by erniiee

I didn't call you a she :tongue: ah that's good, they've kept us waiting for a long time! Can't imagine how people coped last year.

No I didn't neg you :s-smilie:
And it was MTW47 who called me a he :P
Original post by erniiee

I negged you! By accident :frown: Sorry!

So I guess whoever predicted that offers would be given out today was wrong.
Reply 1388
i realllllllllllllllllllllllly want an offer, please Leeds!
Original post by Eureka!
No I didn't neg you :s-smilie:
And it was MTW47 who called me a he :P

Yea haha :lol:
Original post by NimbusCumulus
I negged you! By accident :frown: Sorry!

So I guess whoever predicted that offers would be given out today was wrong.

Oh its alright, thanks for telling me :smile:
Reply 1391
Original post by MTW47
oops sorry i didnt look at your female sign, just looked quickly at your user name and thought of a man in a bath!!!!! :tongue:
:tongue:
ps erniiee, Ive cancelled out the neg!

Hahaha you're funny :P

Does anyone live in leeds? Do you recommend any fun things to do/ interesting things to see? I'm an international student and I'll be here for the rest of the week.. Btw something in the city centre would be preferable
Original post by MTW47
oops sorry i didnt look at your female sign, just looked quickly at your user name and thought of a man in a bath!!!!! :tongue:
:tongue:
ps erniiee, Ive cancelled out the neg!

Ahaha! And thanks :biggrin:
Original post by Eureka!

Does anyone live in leeds? Do you recommend any fun things to do/ interesting things to see? I'm an international student and I'll be here for the rest of the week.. Btw something in the city centre would be preferable

I don't live I Leeds but have been a few times. Been to the Armouries and to Temple Newsam(I thinks that how you spell it) a few times also, York isn't far on the train and its definitely worth a visit, lovely city with quite a lot to see/do in the day.Hope you enjoy the rest of your stay :smile:
Reply 1394
I hope we hear something tomorrow! :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 1395
Original post by Eureka!

I live in Leeds and there isn't actually much you can do in the city centre which you wouldn't find in many other cities. However I would recommend the Leeds Trinity which is opening on Thursday if you are around. It looks good and I imagine there will be tons of new shops if you are much of a shopper!
Reply 1396
Original post by Gromocki
I live in Leeds and there isn't actually much you can do in the city centre which you wouldn't find in many other cities. However I would recommend the Leeds Trinity which is opening on Thursday if you are around. It looks good and I imagine there will be tons of new shops if you are much of a shopper!

I am.. And my hotel is a minute's walk from Leeds Trinity so I will check that out. Thanks!

Original post by marycatherine17
I don't live I Leeds but have been a few times. Been to the Armouries and to Temple Newsam(I thinks that how you spell it) a few times also, York isn't far on the train and its definitely worth a visit, lovely city with quite a lot to see/do in the day.Hope you enjoy the rest of your stay :smile:

I'm oh my own so I don't think that I can take a train :P but thanks I'm going to go to the armouries :smile: that sounds interesting :smile:
Reply 1397
The trains are really easy and you can get the concierge at your hotel to find out all the details. As well as York, Harrogate is lovely to wonder around, has the spa and nice shops - Betty's tea shop is legendary.
Well we know it has to be before next Friday as the UCAS deadline is the 31st March... my friend went for an interview a month ago and they said they start giving things out on the 20th, so keep your eyes peeled!:eyeball:
I had an interview yesterday (the last lot) and they said that they are now going to process everyone's scores and they hope to tell everyone their outcome by Easter. Fingers crossed everyone!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending