The Student Room Group

Leeds 2013 Medical School Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by medicatleeds
Inbox.

Thanks again!
Reply 1781
I have an offer from Leeds, BSMS and Cardiff, any advice on which I should choose? Would be very helpful!!
Are there other people who still haven't heard a thing?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by emilys121

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes I'm still waiting.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by emilys121

Posted from TSR Mobile

I haven't heard anything yet either

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 1785
Original post by medicatleeds
Accommodation depends really on what you want, some are on campus and some are off, some are catered and self catered, the prices can vary quite a lot too. The ones that are too far away include liberty dock and oxley.

For someone not on medicine making the commute twice a week isn't too bad. But for medics, when you're in uni EVERYDAY, it's not the best. All others are walking distance... I think.

Just wondering what is the social life like at the liberty dock? It seems to not be that popular I don't understand why seen as its close to the city centre :smile:
Offer! FINALLY.
Original post by ElleBelle94
Offer! FINALLY.

Well done! Can I ask was it through track or in the post?
If a current student could answer this that would be great! How many hours of lectures do you have a week in first year?

Posted from TSR Mobile
When you get here you'll have different problems, I've just started re-capping the renal lectures and I'm realising I know/remember nothing :/
Just firmed leeds :biggrin: see you at freshers!
Anyone asking for feedback
Any acccess to leeds applicants been rejected?
Original post by lucky20
Any acccess to leeds applicants been rejected?

Yeah I got rejected. But it seems like people who didn't even apply for the scheme are being put on the scheme post offer.
Finally got my letter in the post... Offer! So happy.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1795
Got an offer through the post!!!! :biggrin: :banana::banana::banana:So happy, congratulations to all those with offers and good luck to anyone STILL waiting, I know how it feels!
I still haven't heard anything, the post just came with nothing from Leeds once again :frown: this is getting worrying... Anyone else not heard anything yet?

(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by AspiringSurgeon!
Finally got my letter in the post... Offer! So happy.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww congratulations :smile: so happy for you

Original post by MTW47
Oh no, I really feel for you? What was your score? Why don't you ring them and ask them if they will be updating track for everyone today. When I have rung in the past they have been really helpful, they might even tell you on the phone whether you have got an offer as they have already sent the letters. Have you got any other offers? Good luck:smile:

Yeah I think I'll wait until tomorrow and then just ring them up because that email said in a few hours and now it's been a few days since then :O I got 3rd and 6th so I'm not sure :/ and I had an interview with Cardiff, but haven't heard anything back from there so apart from my back up no offers yet :frown:

Original post by MTW47
I am sure you will be OK with those scores. also when I spoke them on Thursday they did say they were trying to get as many offers/rejections on track as possible that day, but that if they didn't they would get the others on today. So hopefully track should start updating soon. I really hope you get an offer and best of luck with Cardiff.:goodluck:

I hope so, I really want to get an offer from Leeds. My interview for Cardiff didn't go so great at all so I'm not expecting an offer from there so it all rests on Leeds. Thankyou that really helps I'll wait for them today and if not I'll ring them tomorrow :smile: hopefully it'll be good news. Thanks again.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending