The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I hate how I kinda know my chances of getting into my firm choice are very slim, but there is this guy going there, who I met on the post offer day, who would make a wonderful friend 😔 we Facebook and everything, he's really a keeper, I just hope we can extend our friendship 😊

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Have the slightest feeling I'll be re doing the A2 again next year. Don't feel confident enough of getting 2 B's and a C at least. BUT I WILL BE BACK!!!!!

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-I9100
Reply 902
I'm so terrified about results I've got a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach which isnt really going away .... and yet I really like my insurance choice and the grades i need are so much lower then my firm so i should get in... but I don't understand why i am still so scared :/
"I'm gonna stay up all night after exams... Because I can!"

It's 11pm and I am zonked :P
Reply 904
I can't wait! I really just want to know how I did more than anything else...

Reply 905
Original post by madders94
:console: I'm sure they've gone fine :hugs: don't dwell on it now, it'll only make you feel bad!

I just can't help but feel disappointed, I worked hard for these but I just ****ed up the exams which I know due to the flipping MS on here.
Jan exams were AMAZING :frown: Oh well!

Good luck with results.
Name: LeSacMagique
AS Levels/A Levels: Englih Lit, Latin, History
UCAS (firm & insurance, required grades, if applicable): English at Cambridge (A*AA) with Nottingham as my insurance (AAA).

I'm really terrified. I know that I'm most likely to get an A* in either Latin or English but I am convinced I fell short of the mark in both...
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 907
I keep on feeling guilty because I'm not doing revision...then realise my exams are over and feel immeasurably happy...then realise I have to wait two months for the results. Panic ensues.
Reply 908
Original post by Lakhvir.Singh
I hate how my family think I'll automatically get the grades I need for uni :frown:

It's horrible isn't it :sad: I mean, it's nice that they have confidence... but it feels like, if I don't get in I'll be letting them down, and I've never felt like this before a results day before!
Name: Rebecca
AS Levels/A Levels: Biology, Chemistry, Maths and Physics.
UCAS :
Firm: University of York - Medicinal and Biological Chemistry MChem (A in Chemistry and BB)
Insurance: Cardiff University - Biomedical Science (Physiology) (ABB)

Really want AAAB!
(edited 11 years ago)
Grr, why must we wait so long?
This is like torture, there should be something about this in the human rights charter!
My Schedule

Chill
Revise the day before exams
Take exams
Chill and repeat
Get Results
Chill
Die

Subjects: Maths, Physics, Biology. (Government and Politics dropped!)

UCAS: ------ Gap year!
Name: Emma
A Levels: History, English Literature, Economics
AS Levels: Spanish, Extended Project
UCAS (firm & insurance, required grades, if applicable):
Firm = Uni of Liverpool, ABB
Insurance = Uni of Manchester, ABB

Really hoping for AAB and BA but we'll see. I doubt I did well enough in the last English paper to get an A and I've no idea at all about Spanish, never mind that I could be totally wrong about how the other papers went :tongue:

Just have to wait and see but I wish I could stop thinking about it! :eek:
Original post by Beckiix
I keep on feeling guilty because I'm not doing revision...then realise my exams are over and feel immeasurably happy...then realise I have to wait two months for the results. Panic ensues.

This has been my exact thought process since I came out of my exam yesterday, I'm going to a gig today and I keep thinking that I should be revising! :biggrin:
Reply 914
Just watched Gone With The Wind.

Ever so slightly wishing I could just be Scarlett O'Hara. She didn't have to worry about A-Levels.
Reply 915
Now to start posting pointless gifs:

Spyro the dragon is so carefree. Only has to worry about gliding, swimming, beating enemies and collecting gems. :frown:
Original post by SecretDuck
Spyro the dragon is so carefree. Only has to worry about gliding, swimming, beating enemies and collecting gems. :frown:

Omggggg I just got my old play station out and I'm abut to play this xD

Original post by thelooby94
Omggggg I just got my old play station out and I'm abut to play this xD

Cool, I'm having a Spyro marathon starting from the first game and finishing at A Hero's Tail. Then repeat if necessary. :smile:
Original post by SecretDuck
Cool, I'm having a Spyro marathon starting from the first game and finishing at A Hero's Tail. Then repeat if necessary. :smile:

GooD idea :biggrin: I haven't played the newer games, are they any good?

Latest