The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Perseveranze
I think it was closed due to the racial/bigotted slurs that people were comming out with.

Not because some people rightfully said that both the men and the girls were responsible. The girls because;

They were teenagers, getting into the cars of unknown men. What did they think the men were after? The media always portrays them as "vunerable". Usually they are streetwise little (insert the S word) after alcohol, money or drugs and when dumped, then it's "I didn't know what they were after. I thought they wanted to be my friend."

And the men for doing what they did.

Learn to be objective than a narrow minded hate monger.

I think that your posting is perhaps the most offensive I have ever read on TSR.

You blame the victims (11 and 13 year old kids) rather than these disgusting nonces.

You ought to hang your head in shame.

And the UAF have supported the paedophiles here not only recently but in the past too, I know that from my own personal experience too. Disgusting organisation.

Thank God for decent Muslim men like CPS man Nazir Afzal and Mohammed Shafiq who were willing to prosecute and speak out for these children when the authorities were too bloody spineless to do anything at all.

My heart goes out to the victims. May the paedophiles burn in hell.
Original post by xumanah
Off the top of my head

Suha Arafat Both parents are Palestinian
Asma al-Assad Both parents are Syrian
Queen Noor of Jordan Syrian father
Princess Muna al-Hussein British by birth, and white
Suzanne Mubarak Egyptian father, Welsh mother

Why are black men fond of white women?

I don't think one out of five is a pass mark.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 62
Original post by Good bloke
I don't think one out of four is a pass mark.

So even if your born in a country, your are not a citizen of it?

EDL me thinks.
Original post by xumanah
Can you also explain why the vast majority of black males go after white girls?
An assertion made up on the spot.
Reply 64
Original post by xumanah
Off the top of my head

Suha Arafat Palestinian
Asma al-Assad Syrian
Queen Noor of Jordan Half-Syrian
Princess Muna al-Hussein
Suzanne Mubarak Half-Egyptian

:confused:
Original post by whyumadtho
An assertion made up on the spot.

As is most of this thread. :lol:
Original post by xumanah

EDL me thinks.

Correct. Place of birth doesn't generally entitle one to citizenship, and we were discussing racial origin anyway, not citizenship.
Reply 67
Original post by xumanah

EDL me thinks.

You originally asked "Why there are many Arab leaders married to white women?" White is a geo-cultural term and can be seen as an ethnicity. Nationality doesn't make you white.
Reply 68
Original post by Good bloke
Correct. Place of birth doesn't generally entitle one to citizenship, and we were discussing racial origin anyway, not citizenship.

Ok, citizen maybe the wrong word.

Do you also sprout the "A dog born in a stable doesn't make it a horse" mantra?
Original post by xumanah
Ok, citizen maybe the wrong word.

Do you also sprout the "A dog born in a stable doesn't make it a horse" mantra?

Entirely the wrong word, just as sprouted is. Mantras aren't sprouted, they are chanted, but I'm not sure what domesticated animals and farmyards have to do with this. I don't think I am who you seem to think I am.
Reply 70
What does "grooming" mean?
Reply 71
Original post by SilverSurfer22
the rapists were all asian and the victims were all young white girls, they were targeted, but this is not a hate crime or racism according to the police.
if it was asian girls raped by a white gang this would be a gigantic story and the media would be screaming racism.

Don't think it's so much a matter of race. Anyone convicted and proven to be guilty of rape (Or any crime of that sort of magnitude) should receive the same maximum sentence possible.

It really is disgusting on all levels. And bringing up issues of race into it isn't going to change anything.
Original post by Stefan1991

Section 15 of the Sexual Offences Act 2003 makes it an offence for an adult who has established contact with a child on at least two occasions to meet, or travel with the intention of meeting a child, with intent to commit a sexual offence against that child. The offence is punishable by up to ten years imprisonment.
Absolute scum. Imagine the uproar if a white person did this in a muslim dominated country. There would be chopped of heads everywhere.

Also how come they target white girls and not muslim girls.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 74
Original post by Stefan1991

Preparation of a minor with intention of sex. E.g. Arranging a meeting with an underage person with the intention of sex.

Example scenario: An adult arranges a meeting with a minor via a chat room with the intention of having sex with the minor (It's the same charge with or without consent of sex).

ADD: Good Bloke beat me to it. 2 Posts above.
Original post by xumanah
So the media has never been cited for showing girls as sex objects?

Get a life and do some research before slagging people off.

BTW Even though my username may sound foreign, I'm not but I can see the wood for the trees.

the media?

Where does it show 13 year old girls as sex objects, except Beauty Pageants which are negatively reported? Dont think you've been reading the same media as me.

Again, what has this case got to do with the media? If it was, wouldnt these men be taking advantage of every stuck up heat reader who follows all the latest trends and fashions?

No, thought not :s-smilie: Are you trying to say that Ok magazine printing pictures of Cherie Blair and Kelly Brook in their bikinis is the reason why these young girls were abused? No, it is because these mens culture believes incorrect things about white women, the way they are, their values and their ways of life. That is their fault not the girls.
Original post by xumanah
So the media has never been cited for showing girls as sex objects?

Get a life and do some research before slagging people off.

BTW Even though my username may sound foreign, I'm not but I can see the wood for the trees.

I will also add that the media is the same in the US also and probably other places. Most men manage not to use or see this as an excuse to rape and abuse underage girls. So why are ....stani men different?

Maybe because their culture (which has no place in the west), preaches intolerant, misogynistic and incorrect views about white women. This should be tackled for the sake of the majority. Finally it is.
Original post by xumanah

EDL me thinks.

Wrong quote, but theres no such thing as a 'palestinian'
Original post by xumanah
Off the top of my head

Suha Arafat
Asma al-Assad
Queen Noor of Jordan
Princess Muna al-Hussein
Suzanne Mubarak

Why are black men fond of white women?

I dont know where you are getting this 'coloured men all prefer white women' stuff from, nor what point you are trying to make from it.

What could it be? Maybe white women are better in bed, hotter all round, better girlfriends, what?

Likewise, why does it matter? I think you are trying to say that they like these women as they are easy to get sex out of? Correct me if I am wrong. If it is correct, what a stupid thing to say.
Original post by badcheesecrispy
Wrong quote, but theres no such thing as a 'palestinian'

There may not be a recognised country called Palestine now but there was between 1920 and 1948 and it wouldn't be unreasonable for someone born then, or of parents born then, to call themselves Palestinian. In any event, there is a clearly-defined geographical area called Palestine and people from there are commonly called Palestinians.

Latest

Trending

Trending