The Student Room Group

The animal that you hate/freaks you out the most?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
Original post by Obiejess
Why you hate me :'(

Posted from TSR Mobile

:console:

I don't necessarily hate them haha. I just... don't get it. They don't interest me at all. I love similar things, I adore sea otters for example, and I love most birds but... penguins. Eh. 3:
Reply 181
Rats and foxes :/
hagfish
THE GOD DAMNED AYE-AYE.

Seriously? I mean I get that it's a wonder of evolution and whatnot, but seriously? Nature, get your **** together.

ayeaye_01.jpg
Cats. The way they just sit on the car bonnet and stare at you. I don't like that.

grumpy-cat-movie-internet-403791.jpg

grumpy-cat-brother-pokey.jpg

1e5df54ed7cda599d9ebe4bd0245f330.jpg
Reply 185
I have a strong dislike against snakes. The fact that they sliver across the floor freaks me out, and that they can strike without warning. The way some can simply swallow a whole deer is freaky too, then of course you have the venomous types and the constrictors, which are just .... :zomg:

Foxes I just detest because they love to overkill and are vicious to non-humans. Yet people see them as harmless and sweet when they are really horrible.
Reply 186
Dogs. Really filthy, disgusting outdoor creatures. Extremely revolting.
Original post by Stinkum
Dogs. Really filthy, disgusting outdoor creatures. Extremely revolting.

What about Zeus?

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1397934547.243265.jpg

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1397934563.809993.jpg

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1397934580.497806.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Revisiontimecats
What about Zeus?

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1397934547.243265.jpg

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1397934563.809993.jpg

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1397934580.497806.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

Heart = melted.
This kitty woke me up early morning

Spoilt kitty
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1397991266.169387.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by serebro
I have a strong dislike against snakes. The fact that they sliver across the floor freaks me out, and that they can strike without warning. The way some can simply swallow a whole deer is freaky too, then of course you have the venomous types and the constrictors, which are just .... :zomg:

Foxes I just detest because they love to overkill and are vicious to non-humans. Yet people see them as harmless and sweet when they are really horrible.

Snakes do not strike without warning, you'd have to be pretty dense not to notice the signs before being struck. Actions like, hissing, more tail movement, more air tasting/tongue flicking.
The chav.
Reply 192
Original post by awe
:console:

I don't necessarily hate them haha. I just... don't get it. They don't interest me at all. I love similar things, I adore sea otters for example, and I love most birds but... penguins. Eh. 3:

Sea otters are quite adorable, for necrophiliac interspecies murderering rapists. http://news.discovery.com/animals/the-other-side-of-otters.htm
Reply 193
Original post by rs232
Sea otters are quite adorable, for necrophiliac interspecies murderering rapists. http://news.discovery.com/animals/the-other-side-of-otters.htm

Haha, yup. But we can apply the same descriptors to ducks, and many more. (It is v fascinating!)
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 194
Original post by awe
Haha, yup. But we can apply the same descriptors to ducks, and many more. (It is v fascinating!)

Definitely the kind of research you want to do in incognito mode, don't really want duck rape in your search history.
It brings something new (and a bit disturbing) to the whole homosexuality, rape, etc are all natural argument.
Hamsters (whats the point of them?), naked mole rats, jellyfish, bald cats, spiders (WHY?).
Original post by JulietheCat
Jellyfish. They're sooo scary! :frown:

Not difficult to outsmart, though.
Original post by JulietheCat
Jellyfish. They're sooo scary! :frown:

scared me of sea water for years...

fun fact: theyre growing exponentially around the world..its out of control.
Humans. Vile creatures. :angry:

Quick Reply

Latest