Reply 1
i haven't even heard from them yet :confused:

regards
--marty
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
Neither have I. UCL is the last uni that I am waiting to hear from. Got offers from all my other choices. It's really annoying as UCL would be my firm, so I have to wait for them to reply...
Reply 3
Same here, it'd defintely be my first choice. I'm still yet to hear from City and Bham also though.

regards
--marty
Reply 4
same here - i have to wait until after the 22nd march (my interview date) to hear a rejection (sob) or an acceptance (please...)
Reply 5
at least you have an interview date though! good luck!

regards
--marty
Reply 6
The annoying thing is that the deadline for this scholarship that I want to apply to at Royal Holloway is March 31st, and I need to put them down as my firm choice before I can apply....if I don't hear from UCL by then, I will either have to withdraw my application from UCL or find another way of financing my studies than that scholarship...
Reply 7
UCL e-mailed me and said that I'd definetely hear from them by the 31st of March latest. They do have about 1300 applicants this year .. that's what the admin secretary said.
Reply 8
Ah, cool. Doesn't help me though, because the application has to be with RH on the 31st. Since I'm sending it from Germany, it would take a few days for the post delivery. I might contact RH and ask them if I can scan and email the forms instead.
1300 applicants? I feel my chances of an offer are getting smaller and smaller...
Reply 9
blahblah08
UCL e-mailed me and said that I'd definetely hear from them by the 31st of March latest. They do have about 1300 applicants this year .. that's what the admin secretary said.

1300!! wow thats loads...
Reply 10
blahblah08

ah sh*t...looks like it's either city or goldsmiths for me then...IF city do give me an offer :eek:

regards
--marty
Reply 11
I got an offer..:smile:
Reply 12
Congratulations KateSm !!!!
Reply 13
nice, did you have an interview or did you just get an offer outright?

regards
--marty
Reply 14
I had an interview, I think most people do... Have you still not heard anything?
Reply 15
no, i still haven't heard anything from them. i've even e-mailed the admissions tutor.

regards
--marty
Marty, I'm sure you'll hear from them before the 31st.. so that's about 3-4 days so give it some time.

Maybe they give out international ones first?
Reply 17
yeh, true, but i haven't even had an interview so i'm almost certain it'll be a rejection :frown:.

regards
--marty
Reply 18
well after the delights of the arsenal match, i checked my ucas and found my expected rejection from UCL. kinda gutted because that was my first choice but i've got my 2nd and 3rd choices so it's not too bad! Good luck to all of those with offers!

regards
--marty
Reply 19
Hard luck Marty!! I hope it all works it with your other unis!!

Latest

Trending

Trending