Original post by zara55
I saw you on TV.

lol he's clearly joking.
Reply 122
Original post by itssketan
lol he's clearly joking.

Seriously?? Never.
Reply 123
When I was a baby, I stole and opened a packet of Jaffa Cakes in Tesco, took them out of the plastic wrapper, and stored them safely within my nappy. Then after about an hour when they were seriously melted and causing my little baby bum some discomfort I started crying, Mum went to change me, and dicovered Jaffa Cakes squashed between my bum cheeks :colone: Can only imagine her reaction
Reply 124
I got into a habit of shop lifting once when I was a kid

would do it daily on the way home with chocolate bars etc, my brother would always take it too far and open up his bag and start unloading shelves of coke cans into his bag lol

till one day I got caught and although nothing really happened it kind of scared me into not doing it any more because I was already close to getting a criminal record for scratching a car some time earlier
Original post by ELs123
Saw a PC world delivery truck unattended last year. Living only 20 mins away by bus It would look normal for me to leave the area with a box with a tv in it or something.

So I run up to the truck, the driver is near the cab smoking, but the back is left open ??. I dont look at what I grab, just pick up a smallish box that I can run with, sprint off. Manage to get to the tram stop and hop on the tram (it goes in the opposite direction to home but I am not bothered at this point.)

I get off one stop later and realise I have picked up a macbook!! So I get off at the next stop and chuck it in the bin.

This all happened when I was 16 though, If I realised I stole a macbook now I would rather hand myself in than be caught running around with a mac.

Some random homeless person probably sold it and made like £800 :rofl:

Original post by xbethany
When we got time off inbetween and after GCSE's me and my friends always used to go to Claire's taking earrings and Woolworths taking Flick 'n' Licks.

Sounds..... Sexual :rofl:
Reply 126
Original post by ELs123

I get off one stop later and realise I have picked up a macbook!! So I get off at the next stop and chuck it in the bin.

This all happened when I was 16 though, If I realised I stole a macbook now I would rather hand myself in than be caught running around with a mac.

Macbooks and iphones are the only things considered worth nicking nowadays, everything else you can think of is basically worthless, unless you are a professional designer watch thief or something. I'm surprised more don't get stolen but maybe that tracking software that most owners don't know about puts people off?
I once got in trouble for what was literally a culture change. I am adopted and when i lived in the country with foster parents at farmers stalls and stuff it was so common for you to try a grape or something before you bought them to see how good they were. I did this at a local greengrocers in London once adopted and my mum went absolutely crazy and marched me into the shop to apologise. I didn't even realise I had done anything wrong.

Brought up with a badman culture in west Sussex. London wasn't ready for me
Reply 128
i caught a shoplifter earlier, he put some of the football sticker packs inside a paper, he came to my till, i opened the paper and he didnt have a clue what to say..
Reply 129
Not exactly shoplifting, but we went on a pirates themed Pub Crawl for a mates 18th through the local town a couple of months back. We all had backpacks with us (we went straight out after college as it was a Friday) and thought it would be good idea to take some 'loot' from each pub we visited. At the end of the night back at my mates we emptied the bags to find a lot of us had taken pint glasses and placemats and trivial things like that. Odd items that turned up included a bar of soap, an ashtray and a brush used for cleaning toilets.
My neice once ran into Bodycare and stole a deodrant thinking it was lipstick :facepalm: Never felt prouder.
Nicked a cream egg off the floor in my old college shop haha
Back when I was a rebel (*cough*), at about 12, I took half a backpack of clothes from Primark.

I felt terrible, donated it all to Oxfam Clothes next door straight away. Hopefully that reverses my original act...
Reply 133
Original post by HarveyCanis
When I was a young troublemaker (I once lied to my parents, I know, I know, it's awful) around the age of 5/6 years old I used to constantly steal chewing gum from the supermarket. I did it for about two months until one day my father found out. He marched me down to the customer service area where he made me apologise profusely.

And then the customer service person manipulated my childhood gullibility and suggested I could be put in prison if I did it again. I haven't stole again since. :colonhash:

Aahahaaaa!! This made me laugh so much! Brilliant story!
Reply 134
Original post by nick1shere
some random homeless person probably sold it and made like £800 :rofl:

Sounds..... Sexual :rofl:

love your sig!
Reply 135
Original post by tresjolie
When I was a baby,

so you aint baby now :colone:
Reply 136
I once walked out of WHSmith carrying a Crunchie I forgot I'd picked up, realised this, guilt tripped, and went back in a paid.
Original post by ShayCamp
love your sig!

Original post by zara55
Seriously?? Never.

You tried to make a joke and you failed by just stating the obvious and made yourself sound like an idiot. Congratulations.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 139
I use to be a little bit of a thief when i was younger (6-7yrs old) :frown: Not something I’m particularly proud of but at that age, i felt stealing would be the best way of being perceived as one of the 'lads' and seeking my brothers approval by handing over the stolen items to him. I can't believe how naive i was. I've been clean for 15 years :smile: I wouldn't ever intentionally steal now; i even hate it when my mum walks out my Barclays with their pen.

Quick Reply

Latest