The Student Room Group

Uni help please!

Will be applying to universities soon and I'd like to stay in Wales if possible but I do not plan on taking drama/performing arts etc at university but do you know of any universities that have drama groups for students not taking drama? As I am in a musical theatre amateurs group currently but will be leaving there soon and going to uni but do not want to give performing up and only want to take a psychology course at uni. If you know of any (preferably Wales) that would be good please leave the name of the university and/or a link to the uni please :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Origami Bullets

apparently Cardiff is really hard to get into :frown: but thank you :smile: I'll be sure to apply there anyway :biggrin:
Original post by C_Griffiths1
apparently Cardiff is really hard to get into :frown: but thank you :smile: I'll be sure to apply there anyway :biggrin:

It's one of the better unis - but if you meet the grade requirements, then there's no reason why you shouldn't apply there.

And it was only an example - I'm sure other Welsh uni have their own am dram societies, which you can find by looking at the student union websites.

Don't forget, however, that societies can and do spring up and fold - I know that one society I was planning on joining folded between me applying and starting uni two years later.

Quick Reply

Latest