The Student Room Group

Can I change course or too late?

Hello ATM I'm studying business computer systems at Brighton. Anyway recently I've been looking at some other courses and digital media development has interested me quite Abit.

The first year share a lot of the same modules which I've done really well in but obviously there are one or two I haven't done. Is it too late to contact someone at uni and see if I can change? What will happen if info? Will I have to repeat a whole year just to get a ease on 2 modules that I haven't done or would the uni let me add the undone modules to my year 2 modules? :s-smilie:
Original post by Knighted
Hello ATM I'm studying business computer systems at Brighton. Anyway recently I've been looking at some other courses and digital media development has interested me quite Abit.

The first year share a lot of the same modules which I've done really well in but obviously there are one or two I haven't done. Is it too late to contact someone at uni and see if I can change? What will happen if info? Will I have to repeat a whole year just to get a ease on 2 modules that I haven't done or would the uni let me add the undone modules to my year 2 modules? :s-smilie:

The best person to speak to about all of this will be the head of the digital media development course - they are the only ones who will be able to say if it's possible and how exactly it would work. It's not necessarily too late, but the sooner you get it sorted the better.

Good luck. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending