The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mynameisntbobk
Yep & I wouldn't say you're being over excited.

OMMMGAAHH. i am like overly stressing. (as i'm sure everyone is)
Name: mrs_usher4
GCSE so far: Maths- A; Design Tech -A; Core Science- B.
Expecting: Eng Lang&Lit, Additional Science, Geog, History, RE, IT and French.

The waiting around is just the WORST. Its hard to think about anything else. I'm losing my miiiiiiiinnnnnnd. :eek: What about you guys?
Original post by mrs_usher4
OMMMGAAHH. i am like overly stressing. (as i'm sure everyone is)
Name: mrs_usher4
GCSE so far: Maths- A; Design Tech -A; Core Science- B.
Expecting: Eng Lang&Lit, Additional Science, Geog, History, RE, IT and French.

The waiting around is just the WORST. Its hard to think about anything else. I'm losing my miiiiiiiinnnnnnd. :eek: What about you guys?

Ditto.
Original post by shadab786ahmed

No problem :smile: and yeah I was but I'm gonna switch to hollyoaks soon :biggrin:
No problem :smile: and yeah I was but I'm gonna switch to hollyoaks soon :biggrin:

Lol, Hollyoaks?!.wow :redface:
France Vs England :redface:
Reply 1185
I really do think some people are getting over excited about this, from some of the posts I have read.
Lol, Hollyoaks?!.wow :redface:
France Vs England :redface:

Yess, I watch hollyoaks (only started thus January) and its kind of good. & yep I saw that. Gold and a new world record
Original post by Vorsah
I really do think some people are getting over excited about this, from some of the posts I have read.

I don't think over excited is the word though. More nervous than anything.
Original post by Vorsah
I jus said ur getting over excited. I care about my results but I'm not getting as excited as u are.

How am I over excited? Which of my posts gives you that impression? I can assure you as if now I am not excited but I'm trying to make myself so...
Original post by Vorsah

And? Even if they are, why is it causing concern to you'
Yess, I watch hollyoaks (only started thus January) and its kind of good. & yep I saw that. Gold and a new world record

I don't think over excited is the word though. More nervous than anything.

Aah, okay :wink: yay! GOLD FOR GB! Again! :biggrin:
Come on guys, our A Level results day thread is already in its second edition! What's going on with this thread, it's usually buzzing by this point (well, it was when I was in your position two years ago!)
Aah, okay :wink: yay! GOLD FOR GB! Again! :biggrin:

Now 5 in the ranks :smile:
Reply 1192
And? Even if they are, why is it causing concern to you'

I didn't say it's causing me concern. There is just no need to be getting over excited about it as many people on this thread are, especially some yr 10s that think the 23rd of August might be the end of the world for them just because they are receiving some of their results.
Original post by Vorsah
I didn't say it's causing me concern. There is just no need to be getting over excited about it as many people on this thread are, especially some yr 10s that think the 23rd of August might be the end of the world for them just because they are receiving some of their results.

Well, I by no means think that... It's just a day to look forward to for me... I didn't say it was the be all end all... And some of their results could be important to them... And they may feel the need to react to that...
Original post by Vorsah

Lighten up! :tongue: If someone wants to get excited over getting their results, regardless as to whether they are year 10 or 11, leave them to it! Everyone deals with things differently, and I see no wrong in looking forward to results day. It doesn't cause any harm!
Original post by Vorsah

I'm a Year 10... and I'm excited ....even though I'm only receiving one result!:rolleyes:......I don't see what's it got to do with you... if year 10's want to get excited let them...(us)! It's important to us obviously that's why were getting worked up!:rolleyes:
Original post by foreverstrong_97
I'm a Year 10... and I'm excited ....even though I'm only receiving one result!:rolleyes:......I don't see what's it got to do with you... if year 10's want to get excited let them...(us)! It's important to us obviously that's why were getting worked up!:rolleyes:

Original post by Lucy96
Lighten up! :tongue: If someone wants to get excited over getting their results, regardless as to whether they are year 10 or 11, leave them to it! Everyone deals with things differently, and I see no wrong in looking forward to results day. It doesn't cause any harm!

Tell them! :wink:

Yep!:wink::tongue:

Haha I shall! :tongue: Nothing wrong with a bit of excitement, I'm quite excited myself. :biggrin:
Original post by Lucy96
Haha I shall! :tongue: Nothing wrong with a bit of excitement, I'm quite excited myself. :biggrin:

I am not that excited as of yet, but I sure will be :biggrin:

Latest