The Student Room Group

University revision!

AAAGGHHHH can someone please help me! My exams are in May and I need to start evising but I have no idea of where to start! Im studying biomed but there is such a huge amount of work to revise! I study Biology, chemistry, pharmacology, genetics, anatomy and physiology! Anyone have any revision tips? How do you study?
Reply 1
Hi, Im a 3rd yr biomed student, personally i draw up a timetable and allocate an equal amount of itme to each subject area. Find out when your exams are and revise the first one first -if that makes sense!! also one of the best ways is past papers, or set your own exam questions and answer them, then get them checked by a tutor. I set a target amount of work to be covered rather than an amount of time studying (ie say today ill learn arthritis theraputics rather than ill sit and read for 6 hours), that way you feell like youve achived something rather than just sitting there for ages.
Reply 2
Thankyou for the reply, our exams were meant to be in may but now found out the first three are in april!thanks again!
Tell me about it, theres so much to cover isnt there! Your modules look far more interesting than mine...we have Double Cell and Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Histology/Physiology (Joint module).

Im just making revision notes from the lecture handouts and then im going to copy them into some big notebooks so they are all nicely to hand.

Latest

Trending

Trending