The Student Room Group

**** this ridiculous culture

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Blame the generation who were young adults in the 60s.
Reply 21
Op's a faggot.
Reply 22
OP, you're ****ing spot on.
Original post by Just Another Girly
it's not all girls......i'm not but admittedly there are a few......sorry

It seems like this because mainstream culture these days revolves around the club and in the club females are very important for making money. Whenever have you seen a bar full of men make money (unless it's a gig where people pay to come to see the artist perform)? They're basically the bait to attract the fish even if they don't want to be. Sad

British mainstream clubbing attrracts a lot of superficial people, meatheads, whores and drunks. Get over it.
Original post by ChunkyFudgeLover101
I swear there is an anti female agenda going on today.
Stop generalising women.
And I will repeat again. Perhaps it's the company you keep that behave like this.

Also, I see nothing wrong with women wanting to have sex. Why should men be able to have sex freely and be praised about it, and women be called sluts and whores. It's not fair.

I think most folks on this thread need to stop participating in the gender war, including you. In answer to your question, it takes way more skill for a guy to get sex than a girl... or at least, that's the notion. It's getting to a point now where that seems to be less and less the case, but nonetheless, society has yet to catch up. I don't see a time where sex will be equally accessible to a guy as a girl, overall. It's all gonna come down to our basic primal natures

which so many people pretend they're above when it suits their issues

which used to shock me.

Yo folks! The world ain't gonna change for you. Better to step out the frame and ask yourselves where your attitudes are getting you in the big scheme of things, than to whinge on forums for the sheer pointlessness of it all.

But since hardly anyone is able to step outside of themselves, I suspect that my words are as futile as a moth in a bath. Wa waah.
Original post by The_Jammy_Witch
I think most folks on this thread need to stop participating in the gender war, including you. In answer to your question, it takes way more skill for a guy to get sex than a girl... or at least, that's the notion. It's getting to a point now where that seems to be less and less the case, but nonetheless, society has yet to catch up. I don't see a time where sex will be equally accessible to a guy as a girl, overall. It's all gonna come down to our basic primal natures

which so many people pretend they're above when it suits their issues

which used to shock me.

Yo folks! The world ain't gonna change for you. Better to step out the frame and ask yourselves where your attitudes are getting you in the big scheme of things, than to whinge on forums for the sheer pointlessness of it all.

But since hardly anyone is able to step outside of themselves, I suspect that my words are as futile as a moth in a bath. Wa waah.

Are you serious?
Your condescending attitude is disgusting. Op was heavily generalising women, and you are telling me to stop particapating in a gender war. what the hell. did you even read what I said. I was no way insulting men, nor stating that they are inferior etc.. I was replying to what op had said.
and then you come along as though you are some high authority telling me not to participate?

(My question wasn't meant to be answered.)

If you think this is pointless, why post?
Omg what is up with you.
(edited 11 years ago)
From your post, I don't think you could ever have sex with anyone regardless of how much you try to adjust your personality to either bad/good guy or any other persona. You probably just emit a sense of entitlement to anyone you meet.

Good luck in life, you may as well focus on something you think is important to the world because you're definitely screwd in the girl area.
Original post by Chumbaniya
I can't tell what you're angry about. You want people to be more open about sex, but you don't like girls who have casual sex, and at the same time you don't like caring relationships? What do you like? Aside from being butthurt on the internet, of course.

Translation:

- I want girls to be open with me about sex.

- I don't like when girls have casual sex with other people.

- I'm a loser and no girl wants me

- I'm going to pretend I don't want caring relationships because I know I'll never be able to get into one
Original post by jblackmoustache
It seems like this because mainstream culture these days revolves around the club and in the club females are very important for making money. Whenever have you seen a bar full of men make money (unless it's a gig where people pay to come to see the artist perform)? They're basically the bait to attract the fish even if they don't want to be. Sad

British mainstream clubbing attracts a lot of superficial people, meatheads, whores and drunks. Get over it.

Its true....sorry :smile:
Reply 29
They are all gold diggers.
Original post by ChunkyFudgeLover101
Are you serious?
Your condescending attitude is disgusting. Op was heavily generalising women, and you are telling me to stop particapating in a gender war. what the hell. did you even read what I said. I was no way insulting men, nor stating that they are inferior etc.. I was replying to what op had said.
and then you come along as though you are some high authority telling me not to participate?

(My question wasn't meant to be answered.)

If you think this is pointless, why post?
Omg what is up with you.

You were whining. You still are. Desist.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending