The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

anyone know where i can get Jay-z's jeans that he was wearing for R1 Hackney show?
Reply 582
Looking for decent white shirt (perhaps slim fit?) with double cufflinks for around £30-40? Any good ideas where to get one from, kinda urgent, need it by Friday ~
Original post by Luxray
How do you quote two people in a post? I used ot be able to do it ages ago but have forgotten now.

Multi-quote, should be right next to your normal quote button but with a plus sign!

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-I9100
anyone here had any experience with cheap monday jeans?
Original post by Chrsi
Looking for decent white shirt (perhaps slim fit?) with double cufflinks for around £30-40? Any good ideas where to get one from, kinda urgent, need it by Friday ~

T M Lewin do nice double cuffed shirts
Original post by tw15st3d

I wouldn't be seen dead with that horrific label saying CHEAP MONDAY in huge letters. The actual jeans aren't too bad though.
Reply 587
A rare opportunity to visit Northampton has arisen, of which I intend to take full advantage. I will have around two hours to spare in the town - which shoemakers would you recommend visiting in order to get the best value for money? I would like to purchase two pairs of shoes for around £300 or less.
Reply 588
Got these when I went out on Saturday:

The polos were only £7 with my staff discount :colone: The orange top is actually darker in real life, I didn't think I would like it but it fit surprisingly well.

As well as the long sleeve pink polo and dark pink sweat top I posted earlier, and a Ralph Lauren top I got from Liberty.
Original post by tw15st3d

Original post by JLXP
I wouldn't be seen dead with that horrific label saying CHEAP MONDAY in huge letters. The actual jeans aren't too bad though.

Haha, Ive taken the labels off the back of my jeans.

For quality they are amazing for their price can't go wrong if you're looking for skinny jeans.

I've got around 7 pairs, they are my 'beater' jeans. Don't buy their straight jeans though.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by paddy
Got these when I went out on Saturday:

The polos were only £7 with my staff discount :colone: The orange top is actually darker in real life, I didn't think I would like it but it fit surprisingly well.

As well as the long sleeve pink polo and dark pink sweat top I posted earlier, and a Ralph Lauren top I got from Liberty.

This is something what look like it's came from primark store.
Reply 591
$5 polos at Old Navy :sogood:
Reply 593
Original post by bengalisoldier
This is something what look like it's came from primark store.

I wouldn't know, I don't shop there :h:

Sounds like someone's jealous of my swag :h:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by CarMM
What shoes are 'in' this summer? To wear with jeans rather than chinos/shorts.

I'm tempted to go for leather boots once again... as the last pair I bought I wore for 18 months daily without any problems.

Any help would be appreciated! Could do with some new shoes and don't want to look like an idiot wearing something stupid during the summer.

I have pumps/summer kind of shoes already. Is it worth buying boots? If so what kind? Anyone know where I can get a good deal? :smile:

I know kurt geiger's having a sale, but there's nothing nice in my size left.

I saw a guy with leather Chelsea boots yesterday that looked pretty good ... Love desert shoes too but not as stable

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 595
(Awesome) Sales on Mr.Porter :smile:
Original post by Tom_Sg
(Awesome) Sales on Mr.Porter :smile:

Got myself these

Expensive for a pair of trainers, bargain for a pair of CPs.
Reply 597
Original post by Narcissist
Got myself these

Expensive for a pair of trainers, bargain for a pair of CPs.

I wanted those, but no-6.5-size on MRPorter :frown:

Reply 598
Original post by Tom_Sg
I wanted those, but no-6.5-size on MRPorter :frown:

What trousers would you wear with them?? Not pretty.

Latest