The Student Room Group

Favourite Eye Colour?

Scroll to see replies

Out of those green, but I prefer amber and violet.
Green. Because it's mine. And the best.
Green - 30.33%

Blue - 30.33%

It's a bit close...
brown eyes on guys and brown or hazel eyes on girls :smile:
Reply 44
I have blue but i loove green eyes :biggrin:
Reply 45
I love green or blue eyes. Don't know why, but they're really nice and easy to look into... :smile:
I have grey/blue eyes.

I've been told they are gorgeous, and I agree.

Any eye colour can be beautiful.
I have green eyes, so obviously I like green, but I prefer brown eyes on guys :smile:
Reply 48
I have black eyes, which I think are pretty boring. I think green eyes look the best followed by any colour barring brown.
Reply 49
I have black eyes, and i adore them :smile:
I love green and blue eyes :smile: I have brown eyes though!
Reply 51
Blue with blonde hair definitely. And either blue/hazel in general.
Brown eyes. :heart:
Reply 53
I love brown eyes and I love green eyes. I can't really choose between the two. My eyes are blue but they have flecks of green and I quite like them :smile:
Brown. Rly nice brown. Yeahhh.
Original post by weirdnessandcoffee
It's cause your asian and have brown eyes, am I wrong?

Yep, you're right
I would love to know if there are people who have red eyes. if there are ones, then its my favorite.
Deep, rich, dark brown eyes on a guy seriously makes me melt. If you have beautiful, rich brown eyes then you best watch out :teehee:

I don't know what it is, but they just seem so warm and trusting and passionate... Blue and green eyes are probably more stunning but they are a bit too cold for my liking.

I don't like all brown eyes, but some of them just have this amazing look about them...Yes... I admit I have a slight fetish for beautiful, brown eyes... Especially on fair skinned or Mediterranean guys...
(edited 11 years ago)
Green. Though combinations of gold/green seen here are amazing too: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1674518&page=13&p=32129389#post32129389
As someone with green eyes- this wins.

Quick Reply

Latest