The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

MA in Creative Writing - Advice Please

Advice please! I'm going to be living in Hampstead and confused between choosing Golsmsith, Kingston, Birkbeck and Royal Holloway for studying MA in Creative Writing. I'm not able to make up my mind between the above mentioned. Can you please help me decide.

Traveling is not really a problem. If kingston is a great uni to study and better than rest of three I dont mind travelling thrice a week. I love all the course descriptions of all the universities. and I love what kingston has to offer, but from what I read Birkbeck seems to be pretty reputed for the course. Also I have heard it's for working professionals ( which means everybody is busy and not a real uni experience.)

Kingston University - Hanif Khureshi teaches the course ( will not knwo till I land thr ;-))
Birkbeck - Reputed and also in Central London
RHUL - Central/reputed - but I dont like the course description ( may be they are so reputed they dont really care to explain it like how kingston does)
Goldsmith - Have no clue, but I read the alumni stories and I like what they say about the course and college ut bad location from what I read.

please advice!
Reply 1
Original post by mutemuse
Advice please! I'm going to be living in Hampstead and confused between choosing Golsmsith, Kingston, Birkbeck and Royal Holloway for studying MA in Creative Writing. I'm not able to make up my mind between the above mentioned. Can you please help me decide.

Traveling is not really a problem. If kingston is a great uni to study and better than rest of three I dont mind travelling thrice a week. I love all the course descriptions of all the universities. and I love what kingston has to offer, but from what I read Birkbeck seems to be pretty reputed for the course. Also I have heard it's for working professionals ( which means everybody is busy and not a real uni experience.)

Kingston University - Hanif Khureshi teaches the course ( will not knwo till I land thr ;-))
Birkbeck - Reputed and also in Central London
RHUL - Central/reputed - but I dont like the course description ( may be they are so reputed they dont really care to explain it like how kingston does)
Goldsmith - Have no clue, but I read the alumni stories and I like what they say about the course and college ut bad location from what I read.

please advice!

I have no advice on this but Hanif Khurshi?! He's incredible. Go there :P
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending