Is anyone eligible for 2016 entry?

Yes
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
I haven't heard anything back from them yet
Original post by olaf525
I haven't heard anything back from them yet

They are probably just busy because most applications are sent off around this time. I sent mine off pretty early (mid October) so that's probably why it was so quick for me
I did Access to Leeds last year. Ask me anything :smile:
Original post by Falcopop
I did Access to Leeds last year. Ask me anything :smile:

What course?
Original post by xambercx
They are probably just busy because most applications are sent off around this time. I sent mine off pretty early (mid October) so that's probably why it was so quick for me

Just got the email today that they have recieved my applicaton. How does the
eligibility process work
What course?

Chemical Engineering
Original post by olaf525
Just got the email today that they have recieved my applicaton. How does the
eligibility process work

I think they pretty much accept you if your eligible. I once asked if having 3 criteria instead of the minimum 2 would advantage me and they said nope so I literally just think everyone who's eligible gets accepted. You should get the email in the next few days saying you've been accepted hopefully!
I think they pretty much accept you if your eligible. I once asked if having 3 criteria instead of the minimum 2 would advantage me and they said nope so I literally just think everyone who's eligible gets accepted. You should get the email in the next few days saying you've been accepted hopefully!

I'm just curious on how they do the 1st generation part
Original post by olaf525
I'm just curious on how they do the 1st generation part

I don't think they look into it if that's what you mean. They rely on your referee to be telling the truth if they have ticked that box and also you.
Reply 2010
I don't think they look into it if that's what you mean. They rely on your referee to be telling the truth if they have ticked that box and also you.

Hey, how do you know if your access to leeds application has been accepted? Does it say on UCAS when they make an offer?
Original post by h.xlx
Hey, how do you know if your access to leeds application has been accepted? Does it say on UCAS when they make an offer?

I got an email saying I had been accepted but nothing changed on track because I haven't got an actual offer from Leeds for dentistry yet but my friend who got an offer for medical sciences BEFORE she was accepted onto access to Leeds, her track changed to her access to Leeds offer a few days later
Reply 2012
I got an email saying I had been accepted but nothing changed on track because I haven't got an actual offer from Leeds for dentistry yet but my friend who got an offer for medical sciences BEFORE she was accepted onto access to Leeds, her track changed to her access to Leeds offer a few days later

I didn't get an email and I haven't got an offer yet, should I be worried :? Or will they make an access offer after my interview.... :nervous:

Hi! Whats your stats if you don't mind me asking? Im applying through a2l for dentistry too :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by h.xlx
I didn't get an email and I haven't got an offer yet, should I be worried :? Or will they make an access offer after my interview.... :nervous:

Well I got an email saying they had recorded my application after around 3-4 working days of sending the application off in the post. Then I got an email saying that I had been accepted maybe 4 working days after I reviewed the first email but this was all in October so I'm assuming they wouldn't have had as many applications then, so I wouldn't be worried if they haven't got back to you yet they are probably just busier than they were for me in October
Original post by skittles100
Hi! Whats your stats if you don't mind me asking? Im applying through a2l for dentistry too :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I got 3A* 5A and 2B's at GCSE
AABB at AS level in Biology, Sociology, Chemistry and Psychology respectively.
2 weeks work experience (hospital and GDP)
612.5 in UKAT
4.7,3.3,3.5A in BMAT

What about you?
I got 3A* 5A and 2B's at GCSE
AABB at AS level in Biology, Sociology, Chemistry and Psychology respectively.
2 weeks work experience (hospital and GDP)
612.5 in UKAT
4.7,3.3,3.5A in BMAT

What about you?

Ur stats are amazing!
5A* 5A 1B for GCSE
Predicted ABB (it's bad I know but might aswell try :frown:
4 weeks gdp lab and cosmetic
650 ukcat
4.5 3.7 3.0B

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ur stats are amazing!
5A* 5A 1B for GCSE
Predicted ABB (it's bad I know but might aswell try :frown:
4 weeks gdp lab and cosmetic
650 ukcat
4.5 3.7 3.0B

Posted from TSR Mobile

So are yours! And it's not bad at all, it's what's needed for access to Leeds so you still have a good chance. Good luck!
So are yours! And it's not bad at all, it's what's needed for access to Leeds so you still have a good chance. Good luck!

__

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Thanks for the reassurance! Have you heard of anyone getting into dentistry with ABB? It just seems unlikely :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
no I can't say I have but I'm sure there must be at least one, if not a few, every year who get an ABB offer for Leeds. Bristol do contextual AAB offers too but not ABB.

Latest