Original post by jessisnotanowl
FINALLY an offer from Bath!!!! It only took them 5 months. :biggrin:

congratulations! it was worth it :wink:
what are the conditions ?
(hope cardiff would answer this week)
Original post by decoglitter
Have any UK applicants got offers from Edinburgh yet? :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm from the UK and have applied to Edinburgh, but still no news. They only thing they have told me is that I should hear by the end of March. :eek: I am expecting news soon, but it makes me so worried when I receive an email. Haha. :colondollar:
Original post by tinwid
congratulations! it was worth it :wink:
what are the conditions ?
(hope cardiff would answer this week)

A*AA but only maths OR further maths count as one. Definitely worth it but wouldn't have minded hearing back a few months before :smile:. How are your offers going?
Reply 1583
A*AA but only maths OR further maths count as one. Definitely worth it but wouldn't have minded hearing back a few months before :smile:. How are your offers going?

oh i see:smile:
as to me it's the perfect offer! wish i had applied there instead to Kent.
not gonna cry over it right now :biggrin:
i've got three offers so far (Sheffield, Newcastle and Kent) and I'm still waiting for Cardiff.... I feel truly neglected by them.

Congrats!! Will I be seeing you there in September? :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1585

Wootwoot! see you in bath buddy :wink:
Original post by decoglitter
Congrats!! Will I be seeing you there in September? :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hopefully, it's definitely mi preferencia! I can't wait to go back for the offers day, I'll probably end up spinning around the Circus with a huge grin on my face and singing ''What a wonderful world'.
Hopefully, it's definitely mi preferencia! I can't wait to go back for the offers day, I'll probably end up spinning around the Circus with a huge grin on my face and singing ''What a wonderful world'.

Me too, it sounds like fun! :smile: Bath is such a beautiful city!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jaychang
Wootwoot! see you in bath buddy :wink:

First choice?
Original post by rhiaroo
Still waiting for Cardiff to get back to me about the portfolio (the one due in Jan) and Edinburgh. I really want Cardiff to get back to me asap and then get an offer from dundee so I can reject all others cause I think those will be my two choices.

Anyone had a dundee interview and how did you find it? I heard from a friend that spoke to someone about theirs that it was really formal and scary :frown:

Hey thr, i've applied to dundee and got an offer, but contrary to what your friend said, i thought the admission tutor, mr. Cameron Wilson was really nice!
:bawling: I can't stand the wait any more! I wish they could put me out of my misery. :wink:
Awww man I just got a rejection from GSA.
I did not even get an interview. I wonder what I did wrong.
Original post by LittleMissNoface
Awww man I just got a rejection from GSA.
I did not even get an interview. I wonder what I did wrong.

Call up and ask! Sorry to hear it :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JoshuaPeasley
Call up and ask! Sorry to hear it :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have got rejected from Bath and GSA now.
I feel like I am left with only Newcastle that I really want to go to.

I wish I could have told my younger self to apply to other universities... I think I have changed a lot after sending my UCAS and I don't really know how I feel.

I do not think I was very sure when doing it all, I wish that I had more time to think. But at least I chose something right.
Reply 1594

I wish I could have told my younger self to apply to other universities... I think I have changed a lot after sending my UCAS and I don't really know how I feel.

I do not think I was very sure when doing it all, I wish that I had more time to think. But at least I chose something right.

I noted from the Architecture stalking page you have chosen some good colleges. Having got 2 rejections so close together you feel insecure. Once you start college you'll be happy at any of your choices. They all sound good. Have fun.

Don't worry! You're not the only one! I was unsuccessful at Bath and UCL. :frown: I am feeling a bit down but there are still plenty more chances. Let me know how you do! :smile:
Reply 1596
Original post by Abblecrumble
Don't worry! You're not the only one! I was unsuccessful at Bath and UCL. :frown: I am feeling a bit down but there are still plenty more chances. Let me know how you do! :smile:

where else did you apply to ? :smile:
sorry to hear about your decisions... bath seemed to be tough to get in, haven't supposed that hard, though...
Original post by tinwid
where else did you apply to ? :smile:
sorry to hear about your decisions... bath seemed to be tough to get in, haven't supposed that hard, though...

CSM (I've recently had an interview there), Edinburgh and Cardiff (I've sent my portfolio to them).
I was mostly disappointed with UCL because I had an interview there and they seemed impressed and happy with my work, but at the end of the day they can only accept so many.
Reply 1598
Original post by Abblecrumble
CSM (I've recently had an interview there), Edinburgh and Cardiff (I've sent my portfolio to them).
I was mostly disappointed with UCL because I had an interview there and they seemed impressed and happy with my work, but at the end of the day they can only accept so many.

Ok, I see...
that's pity they gave you a false impression at ucl;/
i'm also awaiting for an answer from cardiff. csm seems to be the best out of the remaining three :smile: being biased a little :wink:
Reply 1599
Just got an unconditional for Edinburgh, the offers have begun!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending