The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I have no confidence wotsoever, as once there was this boy i fancied and i just blurted out just i wanted to go out with him, but he was going out with another girl and i didn't know so he rejected >.<
Reply 41
Anonymous

Question: She gave me her address verbally and i couldnt write it down (as l'm a spack :biggrin:) it was summat weird and i think l've remembered it, but how long should i wait before emailing her college address to say i'm not quite sure what it was???

You can do it as soon as you want, just send a 'test message' - i.e. just checking that I've remembered your e-mail address correctly, please e-mail me back to confirm that this is correct... that sort of thing. A nice easy start. Then when she replies, you reply, say thanks... how are you etc, then the e-mails will flow back and forth.
andy_c
You can do it as soon as you want, just send a 'test message' - i.e. just checking that I've remembered your e-mail address correctly, please e-mail me back to confirm that this is correct... that sort of thing. A nice easy start. Then when she replies, you reply, say thanks... how are you etc, then the e-mails will flow back and forth.
Starting to worry now - still nothing :eek:
I remember when I was about 17 I liked this girl and was getting all the advice about how to tell her, we were quite good friends as it was and I didn't know how to take the "extra step".

Anyway everybody had pumped me up with the usual advice, you only live once, go for it....I had my speech planned and then a mate said, don't say it, ACTION it....just pick the right moment and plant a kiss on her lips.

Anyway it was somebody's 18th and I sauntered over to her full of swaggering confidence on the dance floor, we made a bit of small talk then i placed both my hands on her shoulders, as the precursor for a 'move'.

She delicately removed my hands from her shoulders, shook her head and waggled her finger and said "naughty!". Kind of spoilt my rhythm and I ended up not 'actioning' anything, but heading for the bar and another drink!

Latest

Trending

Trending