The Student Room Group

What's your UCAS offer? 2012

Mine is 300 points with 240 from A Levels or equivalent, including a B in Psychology - a pass in Welsh Baccalaureate can be counted towards overall score but not towards A Level requirements.

In other words, I think I need a B in Psychology + CD, and Welsh Bacc. As long as I get the B, it shouldn't be that hard to meet :redface: What's everyone else's offers?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Good Luck. I need AAB in Chemistry, Maths and Business Studies
320 UCAS points including 70 points from HHP scheme

General studies also included along with 3 A2 levels

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 3
Original post by -Liberty
Good Luck. I need AAB in Chemistry, Maths and Business Studies

Good luck to you too :smile: where abouts you planning on studying?
Reply 4
Original post by rach2012x
Good luck to you too :smile: where abouts you planning on studying?

Southampton, you?
Reply 5
Original post by -Liberty
Southampton, you?

Bath :smile: I can't wait to go now haha :biggrin:
A*AA, not gonna happens thanks to chem

AAB insurance, still not gonna happen thanks to chem

thank you chem
Reply 7
AAB in biology, chemistry and maths :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by False Utopia
A*AA, not gonna happens thanks to chem

AAB insurance, still not gonna happen thanks to chem

thank you chem

Haha, don't worry, it'll be fine :wink: what are you planning on studying?
AAA In Chemistry, Biology and Maths.

Because the only offers that I got were AAA, my insurance and firm are the same offer...eek!
Reply 10
Original post by PrismaticCore
AAA In Chemistry, Biology and Maths.

Because the only offers that I got were AAA, my insurance and firm are the same offer...eek!

Which unis? AAA seems like a really high offer!
AAB German and Scandinavian studies, so scared of not making my offer its craazy :P xx
Original post by rach2012x
Which unis? AAA seems like a really high offer!

Sheffield and Nottingham.
AAA is the standard offer for medicine unfortunately. Unles syou're going to Cambridge, apparently they like to throw an extra A* there.
Reply 13
Original post by den-leende-stjärna
AAB German and Scandinavian studies, so scared of not making my offer its craazy :P xx

Same here.. I'm starting to really dread results day now. Even though my offer isn't that high, I'm still unsure about how I did on several papers... guess we'll just have to wait and see. Good luck!
Reply 14
Original post by PrismaticCore
Sheffield and Nottingham.
AAA is the standard offer for medicine unfortunately. Unles syou're going to Cambridge, apparently they like to throw an extra A* there.

Oh, when you said AAA I guessed you were applying for medicine or law or something like that.. Guess we'll just have to wait and see how we do now, good luck on your results!
Reply 15
200 UCAS points. Don't even know what grades that is but I will probably make it considering I'm on course for AAA.
280 at Northumbria

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 17
Original post by . .
200 UCAS points. Don't even know what grades that is but I will probably make it considering I'm on course for AAA.

That's not bad. 200 points is quite a nice offer :smile: good luck, I'm sure you'll do great!
Good luck everyone :smile:. I need AAA/A*AB to get into Birmingham to study law, or AAB to get into my insurance choice.
Reply 19
In sig :smile:

Don't think I'm going to get my B though, damn English lit!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending